• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Men

Originally posted by Amber
    There are two genders in this world and I was asking for opinions about one in particular because that's what interests ME.
    Physically, no, 3, don't forget hermaphrodites. Sexually, there are so many anymore, it makes my head wanna blow up. Gay, Straight, Pan, A, Trans,.... it's insane what Gen Y and Z are coming up with these days.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

^^ They have always been around , Gen Y and Z didn't invent sexuality Although they may be putting names to different sexualities
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• REDROCK
        Gold Gabber
        • Feb 2015

Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

• hypoluxxa
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

I'm staying out of this!

BTW

Long Live Dark Prog!!

Comment

• Amber
            Getting warmed up
            • Oct 2014

this might be why men seek extra-marital relationships. Studies shows that men in "new relationships" (i.e., less than 12 months) have significantly higher levels of testosterone than men in long-term relationships:

"Results showed that levels of testosterone of single men and men in new relationships did not differ, but both had significantly greater levels of testosterone than men in long-term relationships. Differences in levels of testosterone were unrelated to sociosexual orientation and extra-pair sexual interest. These findings support the evolutionary explanation of levels of testosterone in men varying in accordance with their internal motivation to seek new potential mates."

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/147470491501300116

"An intriguing area of recent research has highlighted the association between relationship status and/or mating strategies in men and their fluctuating levels of circulatory testosterone. Examples of this include the findings from multiple studies that pair-bonded men (who are either married or in long-term, committed relationships) have lower levels of testosterone than single men (Booth and Dabbs, 1993; Burnham et al., 2003; Gray, Chapman, et al., 2004; Gray, Kahlenberg, Barrett, Lipson, and Ellison, 2002; Mazur and Michalek, 1998; van Anders and Watson, 2006).

Further findings suggest that fathers have lower levels of testosterone than non-fathers independently of relationship status, and that pair-bonded fathers demonstrate lower levels than pair-bonded non-fathers (e.g., Alvergne, Faurie, and Raymond, 2009; Gettler, McDade, Feranil, and Kuzawa, 2011; Jasienska, Jasienski, and Ellison, 2012; Kuzawa, Gettler, Muller, McDade, and Feranil, 2009; Muller, Marlowe, Bugumba, and Ellison, 2009; Perini, Ditzen, Fischbacher, and Ehlert, 2012)."
            :
            :
            " Again, this is commensurate with the suggested evolutionary explanation; these men, although pair-bonded, will still be psychologically motivated to seek new sexual encounters and/or additional sexual partners. In other words, they do not show the same hormonal response to external cues (such as marriage or fatherhood) as have men who are “honestly” committed to reduced mating effort."

Do your partners' levels of testosterone predict their interest in infidelity? There is building evidence that the hormone Testosterone (called "T") is behind a lot of the physiological and neurological processes that increase the likelihood of infidelity.

Comment

Working...