• May 2009

Re: The Rise of the Crisis Actor Conspiracy Movement

How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• sakio pod
          SALAD TOSSER
          • Jun 2004

okay I watched it "you fucked with the wrong MAMA BEAR" who makes that shit up!!! come on its vice it has a narrative just like all the MSM and Social Media.

look at how 2 years ago people thought I was nuts because they were closing Walmarts to house people in fema camps!!!

boom look at I talked about the secret space program has been going on since the 40s NOW DT announces the "space force" haha lmao its all about soft disclosure.

keep on gobbling it up!

Comment

• thebanned1
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • May 2009

the mentally ill ( not saying you specifically ) are always right sakio because they can always attribute an event to something that happened in an event they interacted with in the past, trust me, this is something i know well.

the part i asked you to watch describes the trouble with people like yourself perfectly, you are told to narrow your information and before long the info you're told as correct ( which is not the case usually ) becomes all the info you feed yourself, it's classic rabbit hole syndrome and people are making big bucks in your ever narrowing field

i particularly loved how the point the old guy made about "they want you to look here, they want you to look there" but in fact it's people like him that are profiting from you not doing exactly that, wish him good luck in his retirement though, clearly he's not stupid but who cares, it's his retirement plan

alex johns was a bit of a shocker, 50 million plus a year, i wonder how many people in the same game want a piece of that, i mean nothing like sitting in a basement, making videos that are designed to shock that some people are somewhat compelled to watch for the shock factor or the anger factor and getting actual money for it, some of these guys are actually making a lot of money from youtube views alone...they don't care what people think, as long as the money keeps on rolling in

Comment

• thebanned1
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • May 2009

it's all about the money mate, forget the truth

Comment

• sakio pod
                SALAD TOSSER
                • Jun 2004

I'm not trying to be right. I'm calling it like I see it thats it....

Comment

• thebanned1
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • May 2009

you called it as "you were right all along" though

Comment

• sakio pod
                    SALAD TOSSER
                    • Jun 2004

haha lol its that funny how things work out....maybe its all in your own imaginaition

Comment

• sakio pod
                      SALAD TOSSER
                      • Jun 2004

there ya go glad to see this video has been taken down from youtube but you can still find it.

now if your brother got beheaded which NOW we know the beheading where staged FAKE...would you act like these two actors??

James Foleys Smiling Siblings! CRISIS ACTOR ALERT! ISIS BEHEADING HOAX - Video Dailymotion

Comment

• sakio pod
                        SALAD TOSSER
                        • Jun 2004

LMAO look at these dopes....ok now if your son gets killed would you act like this???

these parents are crisis actors!!!

Comment

• sakio pod
                          SALAD TOSSER
                          • Jun 2004

Comment

• sakio pod
                            SALAD TOSSER
                            • Jun 2004

your entire family gets murdered and two days later your smiling and you have balloons and tee shirts made ready for this press conference....lying little bitch she's a fucking actor

Comment

• thebanned1
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • May 2009

if they were actors they would be trained in how to show or not show emotion and when and where, this is what acting is all about, people train for years to achieve it, this whole crisis acting fantasy is a completely deranged idea from the mind of a complete mad man, a fucking lunatic, it's one thing to criticise an event but to make fun of the dead ( oh wait...people didn't die...riiiiight ? ) is another thing, surely any decent person with any tiny amount of morals can see that.

just because people might smile in the event of tragedy when given support or what ever proves nothing, i don't even know why you would try and justify this as correct when it's clearly so wrong on so many levels...sorry to break it to you sakio but this is nothing but paranoid delusions

Comment

• sakio pod
                                SALAD TOSSER
                                • Jun 2004

its the same thing every time this people need to put in jail or stoned to death....just imagine how many people are involved oh yeah the Manhattan project had 155,000 people working on that and NOT one person ever leaked any information.

kinda how all these events are staged with actors put in place. bro the people involved in the pulse night club shooting have been exposed, most of these shitty actors are D list actors or people who work in drama classes or people who just never made as an actor.

I can't believe people buy they way these people act when its clearly not how annnnnnnnny
                                normal human being would act 1 day or 2 days after a family member gets slaughtered.

Sandy hook all actors....the school closed down in 2008....blah blah blah

you'll never get it

Comment

Working...