Martin Garcia Live @ Patio de la Casa de la Cultura La Rioja Argentina (10-Aug-2018)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • psybangas
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2006

Martin Garcia Live @ Patio de la Casa de la Cultura La Rioja Argentina (10-Aug-2018)

Live @ Patio de la Cultura.jpg

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Length: 2 hours 25 mins
    Video: AVC1 1280*720 SDR Bitrate: 1.1 Mbps
    Audio: AAC Sampling rate 48Hz 60kbps

Martin Garcia.jpg
  • udolph
    Gold Gabber
    • Nov 2009

Re: Martin Garcia Live @ Patio de la Casa de la Cultura La Rioja Argentina (10-Aug-2

downloading thanks
    "The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."

Comment

• stencil_cp
      Addiction started
      • Aug 2005

Re: Martin Garcia Live @ Patio de la Casa de la Cultura La Rioja Argentina (10-Aug-2

oh nice i'm looking forward to this!!

Comment

• chuckc
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

yes thanks so much for this!!

real quick question what would you recommend converting the file down to.
        I am trying to reduce the size and convert to mp3 to put it on a music player....

Comment

• psybangas
          Platinum Poster
          • May 2006

Originally posted by chuckc
          yes thanks so much for this!!

real quick question what would you recommend converting the file down to.
          I am trying to reduce the size and convert to mp3 to put it on a music player....
          You could always use VLC media player. Start VLC and under Media tab click Convert / Save, then click Add... Browse to where you saved the mp4 file (and click open). Now click Convert / Save, next select Profile Audio - MP3 (you can tweak the output settings: Codec MPEG Audio, Bitrate 160kb/s, Channels 2, Sample Rate 48000 Hz) Create profile, then select Destination file location, click start. Using the above settings it output 170MB file in a minute or so, easily done.
          Last edited by psybangas; October 10, 2018, 04:07:00 AM. Reason: max420 recommends 160kbps bitrate

Comment

Working...