X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael^Heaven
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2008

The Man in the High Castle [Amazon Prime]

Amazing series! Season 1 sets up the story line but introduces many questions. Season 2 is insane! Beyond binge worthy. Answers a lot but raises many more questions. Can't wait to dive into season 3.
  • ♫♫♫♫♫♫
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Nov 2013

Re: The Man in the High Castle [Amazon Prime]

I loved this series. It's the only think worth watching on Amazon Prime, so I will watch it on some streaming site.

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Bit of a slow burner, I'm just following it to find out more about the alternative universes.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
        Platinum Poster
        • May 2008

Re:

Originally posted by feather
        Bit of a slow burner, I'm just following it to find out more about the alternative universes.
        Season 1 is a bit slow going but season 2 is full on. Stoked you know about the alternate worlds.

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Good season 3, really like it. They tied up some characters' stories nicely while leaving room for S4.

Took them 3 seasons to get here and S4 feels like it will be a fresh start with momentum, makes me curious where they'll take it.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Nov 2013

It ended how I expected. I had worked out where it was heading at the end of season 1. I expected Smith to get pulled through with Julianna at the the end though.

Comment

Working...