X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • REDROCK
    Gold Gabber
    • Feb 2015

Top 3 Moments

What are the 3 nights (or early mornings) that you will never forget?

1. Rabbit in the Moon - Daytona Beach, NYE 2001.

2. Coachella 2002 - (Essential Mix live recording) BT, Sandra Collins, Pete Tong, Paul Oakenfold, (even Tiesto) ending the night with Prodigy.

3. Underworld - Coachella 2003 - I had a few other nights I wanted to put in the #3 spot. Delta Heavy in LA, Digweed in LA, Sasha Involver release party LA. But Underworld brought something to Coachella that I had never quite seen before and probably will never witness again. Simply next level everything.
    Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.
  • thebanned1
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • May 2009

Re: Top 3 Moments

walking down a street in a quiet ish town in the middle of scotland at 9 o'clock at night with around say 10 people when one of my mates starts singing the beloved the sun's rising, before he even got to the second lyric in the song the whole 10 of us were in harmony, quite strange because this little town is out in the middle of nowhere and is strangely hip
    How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• Amber
      Getting warmed up
      • Oct 2014

^cool description of a moment! Ty

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Feb 2009

1. Moonpark Buenos Aires Hernan Cattaneo / Sasha 2003.

2. Sasha / Digweed Southfest Buenos Aires 2005

3. Marcelo Vasami / Guy J @ Boat Party, Toronto... 2014

Surely there are more memorable gigs but these 3 comes rapidly to my mind

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Nov 2013

Paul Oakenfold Creamfields 1999
          Lee Burridge Space Miami 2018
          Sasha - Creamfields 2001

Comment

• REDROCK
            Gold Gabber
            • Feb 2015

S&D @ Southfest!! - that's one for the memory books - I still show people the video of it raining. I need to revisit this set.

Oakenfold @ creamfields 1999 - is for me about as good as it gets - i forget if that was recorded or not? Would also like to get my mitts on the Sasha set, if you have any links.

Comment

• MusicJatt
              Platinum Poster
              • Aug 2004

1. Danny Tenaglia - Vinyl - he mixed I think 4 songs back and forth, amazing

2. Sasha and Digs - Twilo - I turned to my friend who was on the Sasha side of the Twilo/ Vinyl rivalry and said this is the best music I have ever heard.

3. Danny Tenaglia - old Space - he had everyone and I mean everyone up and dancing. Amazing.

Honorable mentions

- Heard Mark Farina drop the new Roots album in Las Vegas.

- Heard Danny Tenaglia drop 50 cent as I was walking into Vinyl,

Comment

• REDROCK
                Gold Gabber
                • Feb 2015

Originally posted by MusicJatt

- Heard Mark Farina drop the new Roots album in Las Vegas.

- Heard Danny Tenaglia drop 50 cent as I was walking into Vinyl,
                Epic!

At the time of the RITM 2001 party, George Bush was president, the visuals on the beach that night were Bush's face morphing into an alien... then Bunny soon after appears hanging upside down from his feet attached to a crane, wearing a straight-jacket, his blonde dreads hanging. I just remember being so shocked by the creativity of that moment. Might sound like a bit much, but at that age it was magic. To get a good idea of the RITM set: - Bedrock 3rd Birthday Rabbit in the Moon Live in 2000 - YouTube

The Coachella moment during Pete Tong's set, he mixed the track "Let The Good Times Roll" with Force Mass Motion VS Dylan Rhymes - Hold back and in it perfectly matched the vibe of being in the desert. If anyone is interested - you can hear the whole set here: BBC Radio 1 Essential Mix 2002 05 05 Pete Tong and BT - YouTube

Comment

Working...