X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sbando
    Going back to Romford
    • Apr 2008

todos: Ten Years of A Strangely Isolated Place

https://soundcloud.com/astrangelyisolatedplace/todos-ten-years-of-a-strangely-isolated-place

Tracklist and notes here:

The impossible task. Find a way to summarize the last ten years of music featured on the A Strangely Isolated Place blog and website. First off, we have created the ‘tagged’ project, listing some of the hundreds of artists featured on the blog for you to explore over here . And pretty soon, we’l

The impossible task. Find a way to summarize the last ten years of music featured on the A Strangely Isolated Place blog and website.

First off, we have created the ‘tagged’ project, listing some of the hundreds of artists featured on the blog for you to explore over here. And pretty soon, we’ll have a special release for you all.

But I also wanted something that was closer to our blog beginnings, and a story told through a mix. What better way than tasking our favorite journey-maker, todos.
    ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
    ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
    ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
    ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚
  • udolph
    Gold Gabber
    • Nov 2009

Re: todos: Ten Years of A Strangely Isolated Place

I wasn't aware about that place.
    Nice WAV download. Music for sleeping
    thanks
    "The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."

Comment

• Micko
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Oct 2004

Big fan of the isolated mix series as well as Todos - good call fella - hope all's well

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Thanks for the headsup, I love ASIP. I used to get them regularly on itune's podcast but the feed doesn't seem to update regularly anymore even though the mixes still go up on their website.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Micko
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Oct 2004

I usually post the ambient mixes in the ambient thread

Comment

Working...