Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jmrecillas
    Gold Gabber
    • Aug 2007

Hernán Cattaneo: Connected. Festival Únicos 2018. Teatro Colón, Buenos Aires

Hernán Cattaneo: Connected. Festival Únicos 2018. Teatro Colón, Buenos Aires

Hernán Cattaneo junto a Oliverio Sofía y Baunder
    Dirección orquestal y versión sinfónica
    Gerardo Gardelin

Artistas invitados
    Richard Coleman
    Leandro Fresco
    Martin Keledjian
    Mercurio
    Oriana Favaro
    Josefina Silveyra
    Nick Warren

Audio (Download Password: Lillian1954)
    YouTube
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Hernán Cattaneo: Connected. Festival Únicos 2018. Teatro Colón, Buenos Aires

Why do you guys use these go awful sites for downloads ?? Not that I would have downloaded it anyway.

The sound is not representative of what it was in the room.
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• jmrecillas
      Gold Gabber
      • Aug 2007

Re: Hernán Cattaneo: Connected. Festival Únicos 2018. Teatro Colón, Buenos Aires

Well, it's what we got available at the moment. Sorry for that.

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

I'm just really pissed off that someone filmed it and put it up on youtube. It was truely amazing experience. I can't really blame you guys that pick them up.
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• D.Williams
          Platinum Poster
          • Aug 2006

There is two hours of Hernan Live from Tomorrowland that he posted through his podcast, excellent sound quality. Check them out I know DIDI did

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Not my favourites

Comment

• Weizy
              MCast Resident DJ
              • Jun 2004

WTF is this?

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

^^ you had to be there

Seriously it was a wonderful fusion of a world class symphony orchestra and a world class exponent of electronic dance music in an acoustically amazing opera house that is rated about third in the world.

It was one of the best experiences of my long life. !!

Because all that effort , months and months of rehearsals, was put into creating this fabulous sound and experience is why I get vaguely annoyed, ok severely pissed off , about people filming it and putting it on youtube which cannot ever hope to even get close to this fabulous sound and experience.

I would go so far as to say don't listen to the audio here. You really, really did have to be there.

Comment

• Weizy
                  MCast Resident DJ
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DIDI
                  ^^ you had to be there

Seriously it was a wonderful fusion of a world class symphony orchestra and a world class exponent of electronic dance music in an acoustically amazing opera house that is rated about third in the world.

It was one of the best experiences of my long life. !!

Because all that effort , months and months of rehearsals, was put into creating this fabulous sound and experience is why I get vaguely annoyed, ok severely pissed off , about people filming it and putting it on youtube which cannot ever hope to even get close to this fabulous sound and experience.

I would go so far as to say don't listen to the audio here. You really, really did have to be there.
                  Ok, that helps to get some context! Makes A LOT more sense now. Thanks DIDI! I had thought I stumbled into some odd sort of warm up set before Cattaneo took the stage.

Comment

Working...