• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • REDROCK
    Gold Gabber
    • Feb 2015

Re: TRUMP - Pros & Cons

Originally posted by Kamal
    Don't underestimate the power of conservative America and the bullshit electoral college where they are giving people in smaller communities a much larger percentage of the strength of their vote. This will be the downfall of America and likely the election advantage that this scumbag Trump needs, giving uneducated small-minded conservative idiots the power to control the strongest government in the world so that they can dictate and destroy democracy.

It's why cunts like Lindsey "don't leak my nudes" Graham, John "I married my sister" Kennedy, and Mitch "4-chins" McConnell are consistently re-elected into Power in these ultra-conservative states. In comparison, we can hopefully watch Devin "where's my cow" Nunes, Kevin "fire my worthless ass" McCarthy, and that rat fuck rape enabler Gym Jordan get kicked out in the next election cycle.
    The issue I think is presenting a strong enough opponent to give those who feel we need a hard line tough leader. And I do think most Americans want someone strong in office.

@ your second paragraph spot on
    Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

• ddr
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

the comments coming out of the Republicans today are just astounding. further proof that the Republican Congress is compromised, party above country, and cannot stand on their morals and 2 feet but instead drop to their knees to blow the corrupt treasonous President. mind blowing.
      "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

Totally expected And because they have the numbers he will stay as President.
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

When the fire is at their feet, we may be surprised to see some Rs jump. Susan Collins, Romney are the two that jump to mind who have consistently been critical of Chumps actions.
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• REDROCK
            Gold Gabber
            • Feb 2015

If only John McCain were here to provide some much needed leadership for the Repubs. Could not imagine what it must feel like defending such an unprincipled individual.

Comment

• Highsteppa
              Gold Gabber
              • Feb 2005

If the Senate Republicans do let Trump skate, they're going to do a lot more damage to themselves and the country down the line. This sets an incredibly bad precedent and will allow for dictatorship like behavior to stand, and will come back to bite them when the situation eventually reverses itself from a party holding power standpoint.

Then, of course, we'll be hearing them howl about "the sanctity of the office and checks and balances", as the argument will serve them for the moment. Just like their caring about deficits.

It's disappointing to see such corrupt practices as being everyday news and accountability being ignored. And Americans still wonder why they're being laughed at daily....

Comment

• REDROCK
                Gold Gabber
                • Feb 2015

He's definitely not our best and brightest, but surely Canada knows what that's like

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

This could be a bandaid to a hemorrhage for 2 years. Dems will either take the Senate (they damn near did this time if it wasn't for the fucking electorate again) or they will take both Senate and the Executive Branch and then we'll see the whiny old septuagenarians come whining out that their diapers are slipping with shit over the smallest of issues.

At least during that time, I hope Dems ram through each and every one of the 400 pieces of legislature that McConnell is using to clean his ass with.

Originally posted by Highsteppa
                  If the Senate Republicans do let Trump skate, they're going to do a lot more damage to themselves and the country down the line. This sets an incredibly bad precedent and will allow for dictatorship like behavior to stand, and will come back to bite them when the situation eventually reverses itself from a party holding power standpoint.

Then, of course, we'll be hearing them howl about "the sanctity of the office and checks and balances", as the argument will serve them for the moment. Just like their caring about deficits.

It's disappointing to see such corrupt practices as being everyday news and accountability being ignored. And Americans still wonder why they're being laughed at daily....
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                  he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                  Originally posted by ace_dl
                  Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                  I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• REDROCK
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Feb 2015

I'll tell you what - I hope we get our fucking values sorted as a nation again. Overdose & suicide eclipsing car accident deaths and life expectancy down for 3rd year in a row.

The leaders no longer leading principled based lives and the followers doing what they do.

I think Trump was a long shot taken by desperate human beings who evidently didn't understand how diverse our country is (electing an Obama). What probably half of them didn't realize though is that we actually NEED smart people running our country.

Really hope the backlash of Trump is we work together again and stop the bullshit partisan silliness Kamal.

Comment

• Highsteppa
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Kamal
                      This could be a bandaid to a hemorrhage for 2 years. Dems will either take the Senate (they damn near did this time if it wasn't for the fucking electorate again) or they will take both Senate and the Executive Branch and then we'll see the whiny old septuagenarians come whining out that their diapers are slipping with shit over the smallest of issues.

At least during that time, I hope Dems ram through each and every one of the 400 pieces of legislature that McConnell is using to clean his ass with.
                      We probably won't be lucky enough to see that - McConnell is polling at 17% approval rating in his own state, and is relying on out of state funds for his campaign. But, maybe if there's some kind of sanity regained, they'll take some huge steps towards gun control and put the NRA (and it's openness to accept Russian money and pass it on to their preferred candidates) out of it's misery. It'll be a consolation, but imagine how many Republican campaigns will be financially kneecapped with the NRA out of business and no longer able to offer donations.

He'll still get blamed for losing the Senate though, and have a hand in the blame for not helping the Republicans renew their voter base. Low educated white males aren't a good bedrock to lay a future foundation for your party, which is what they've got left.

Plus, he'll likely be remembered as Moscow Mitch as his legacy, which he's said he doesn't like.

Comment

• REDROCK
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Feb 2015

At the end of the day we need a leader who is both law-abiding and a phenomenal problem solver. I get why Trump was elected, he made some strong promises with a style of enthusiasm that spoke to Republicans. I may not agree with his style of management but I am more than willing to give the man a chance. We did that and unfortunately he wasn't able to lead in a legal format.

Comment

• DIDI
                          Aussie Pest
                          • Nov 2004

"I am more than willing to give the man a chance. "

This was the mistake so many made despite all evidence to the contrary.
                          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• REDROCK
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Feb 2015

1 - didn’t vote for him

2 - that chance ended once I realized the office was about him and not America.

Comment

• DIDI
                              Aussie Pest
                              • Nov 2004

^^ Good to hear

Comment

• REDROCK
                                Gold Gabber
                                • Feb 2015

ya!

Comment

Working...