• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MJ
    Here since 2002
    • Jun 2004

Re: TRUMP - Pros & Cons

Originally posted by ddr
    even the Attorney General Barr (staunch Republican and Trump loyalist), even noted there is no evidence of widespread fraud
    I'm not convinced Barr thinks that but I'm ready to stand corrected.

Originally posted by ddr
    i am not admitting there was fraud BUT if there was, why is the only discussion of it pertaining to only the presidential election? if that is fraudulent, then that makes House votes fraudulent, Republican control of the Senate fraudulent. does it not?
    You don't have to admit it, it's fact, the fraud is there and everyone knows it. You just have to get past the same old bullshit on the mainstream media to see it. Most don't though. When you're up one state by 700k with almost 70% of the votes in and the Democrats decide to stop counting and send everyone home. Only to wake up in the morning and that lead has vanished. I mean, come on, that doesn't happen, Yet it did...how? They were calling states for Biden with less than that.

If it's proven there isn't enough fraud to swing the election then fair enough, I will certainly sleep at night either way. I still think the big tech and media over there are an absolute disgrace to your country. The way they have treated your president, first lady and many of your citizens is appalling. You have heads of other countries who are allowed to post on Twitter and Facebook calling for the actual heads of other countries but as soon as you question the legitimacy of the election or anything about the Biden laptop you are banned. Odd that isn't it?

January 6th is going to be a very interesting day by all accounts.

Oh, did you see who won the most admired person according to Gallup? (As far as Americans are concerned)
    mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

I have a client whose husband ran for local office here in Florida. The opposing candidate is worth nearly 1/2 a billion. The opposing candidate has ties to Roger Stone (who has ties to Trump of course). The level to which the opposing candidate went to smear my friends husbands reputation is beyond reproach as a human. I can't go into specifics on a message board, but knowing what I know. The people who are a part of the Trump system, are not only untrustworthy, they are criminal. As Shakespeare once said in Hamlet - "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." Or in this case "the man."

MJ - you can continue to believe what Donald Trump tells you to believe all you want my friend.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• MJ
        Here since 2002
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
        I have a client whose husband ran for local office here in Florida. The opposing candidate is worth nearly 1/2 a billion. The opposing candidate has ties to Roger Stone (who has ties to Trump of course). The level to which the opposing candidate went to smear my friends husbands reputation is beyond reproach as a human. I can't go into specifics on a message board, but knowing what I know. The people who are a part of the Trump system, are not only untrustworthy, they are criminal. As Shakespeare once said in Hamlet - "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." Or in this case "the man."
        A bit like they did to Trump with the Russian and Ukrainian hoax? They are all at it, it's what politicians do and why I dislike them so much. I'm sure your client's husband will get over it, they have very thick skin do politicians.

MJ - you can continue to believe what Donald Trump tells you to believe all you want my friend.
        I don't listen to Trump, I do all my own digging. I've watched all the hearings since the election and some of the evidence put forward is undeniable. Have you seen it? Did you watch any? Are you only listening to Trump?

Answer me one question. How can a man smashing the popular vote record to smithereens yet get only a few hundred to any of his (few) campaign rallies? Or a couple of thousand watch his Christmas message? Anyone would think he's the most admired man in the world.. except he isn't. You'd think the US would be hanging on his every word. I'm not seeing that, are you?

Florida, I'm sorry but none of it stacks up.

(I do enjoy a good debate by the way)

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• MJ
          Here since 2002
          • Jun 2004

Whatever happened to the Biden laptop story? There was some pretty damning information on it yet the media has brushed it under the carpet, why? Honestly, why? Why would you not want to know the potential leader of your country is, allegedly, receiving money from his son who in turn is receiving it from sources abroad? Don't you think you have a right to know that? Why has it been covered up? Do you even know about it?

From what I have seen and heard in the last month it's like watching a real-life Jason Bourne movie. If it all turns out to be true then it's going to blow peoples minds. If not, then I'll crawl back under my little rock in the UK

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• MJ
            Here since 2002
            • Jun 2004

Why did congress only offer you a $600 payment in the stimulus bill? Why did it take Trump to say that is not enough? Why did congress want to send billions overseas when it is you and everyone else that needs that money during this emergency? The guy that many hate is trying to get you $2000 while the people that are bankrupting your business with the shutdown are telling you to take $600 so they can fund other countries.

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• floridaorange
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by MJ
              A bit like they did to Trump with the Russian and Ukrainian hoax? They are all at it, it's what politicians do and why I dislike them so much. I'm sure your client's husband will get over it, they have very thick skin do politicians.

I don't listen to Trump, I do all my own digging. I've watched all the hearings since the election and some of the evidence put forward is undeniable. Have you seen it? Did you watch any? Are you only listening to Trump?

Answer me one question. How can a man smashing the popular vote record to smithereens yet get only a few hundred to any of his (few) campaign rallies? Or a couple of thousand watch his Christmas message? Anyone would think he's the most admired man in the world.. except he isn't. You'd think the US would be hanging on his every word. I'm not seeing that, are you?

Florida, I'm sorry but none of it stacks up.

(I do enjoy a good debate by the way)

My friends husband is a school teacher who is also an accountant who wanted to serve his community - you clearly have zero personal experience with civil servants. You clearly have loads of experience with toxic talking points. “They are all the same” “they are all slimy.”. Give me a break dude, many are merely human beings looking to improve the only system we have. I’m talking local level politics here. And after being framed as the most despicable kind of human possible and being stalked, it’s gonna take many yrs and lots of litigation. Fortunately my cousin has a law firm and can help should their current lawyer decide not to fight.

Good luck with your truth or trolling or whatever you’re on about - fortunately hindsight will soon be 2020 for the Trump era.

Comment

• floridaorange
                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by MJ
                Why did congress only offer you a $600 payment in the stimulus bill? Why did it take Trump to say that is not enough? Why did congress want to send billions overseas when it is you and everyone else that needs that money during this emergency? The guy that many hate is trying to get you $2000 while the people that are bankrupting your business with the shutdown are telling you to take $600 so they can fund other countries.
                Making sense of the senseless? Not going to go down that road with you.

Comment

• floridaorange
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by MJ
                  Whatever happened to the Biden laptop story? There was some pretty damning information on it yet the media has brushed it under the carpet, why? Honestly, why? Why would you not want to know the potential leader of your country is, allegedly, receiving money from his son who in turn is receiving it from sources abroad? Don't you think you have a right to know that? Why has it been covered up? Do you even know about it?

From what I have seen and heard in the last month it's like watching a real-life Jason Bourne movie. If it all turns out to be true then it's going to blow peoples minds. If not, then I'll crawl back under my little rock in the UK
                  no

Comment

• floridaorange
                    • Dec 2005

Our country is done with the gaslighting though - you are free to go down the Trump rabbit hole all you like. Thankfully his ass is out. Thankfully he is no longer welcome in Washington.

Comment

• DIDI
                      Aussie Pest
                      • Nov 2004

Our country is done with the gaslighting though - you are free to go down the Trump rabbit hole all you like. Thankfully his ass is out. Thankfully he is no longer welcome in Washington.

Hear, hear !!!
                      Originally posted by TheVrk
                      it IS incredible isn't it??
                      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• MJ
                        Here since 2002
                        • Jun 2004

My friends husband is a school teacher who is also an accountant who wanted to serve his community - you clearly have zero personal experience with civil servants. You clearly have loads of experience with toxic talking points. “They are all the same” “they are all slimy.”. Give me a break dude, many are merely human beings looking to improve the only system we have. I’m talking local level politics here. And after being framed as the most despicable kind of human possible and being stalked, it’s gonna take many yrs and lots of litigation. Fortunately my cousin has a law firm and can help should their current lawyer decide not to fight.

Good luck with your truth or trolling or whatever you’re on about - fortunately hindsight will soon be 2020 for the Trump era.
                        Although I'm married to a civil servant I'm not sure me having any personal interest in one has anything to do with what is going on. Maybe my statement "They are all at it" was painted with a very broad brush. Clearly, they are not all at it so I will retract that. Many are though, I'm sure we can agree on that.

The points I raised were legitimate, not toxic. These things are going on but no one wants to debate them, not even the media. So my question is and always will be, why? I have asked several times in this thread if anyone has looked at any of the evidence but no one had said yes or no. I'll take it you haven't so the debate pretty much ends there.

Good luck.

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• floridaorange
                          • Dec 2005

I have a neighbor, great guy, veteran, 60's, loves to fish. We go fishing together once every blue moon. He also believes most of what Alex Jones says is gospel. Sandy Hook was a hoax, Biden is a pedo, and on and on and on. I am not interested in debating this topic with him, or with you, because it's literally impossible to prove. At the end of the day you buy into the system and have faith in it, or you don't. Trump was elected once, which for so many reasons was amazing to most level headed American's. But we went along with it. Debating that Trump is a liar or a scumbag is like debating the earth is flat. I hope you find someone on this board with more energy to put into a lively debate with you, because I do think you mean well.

ZERO credible sources have stated that he lost due to voter fraud.

The great news is Trumpism, birtherism, the man behind the central park five, the father in law to Jared Kushner the slumloard who's dad was arrested for framing his own brother with a prostitute. The rapists and drug dealers and "good people on both sides" those folks Are no longer in power. It's just too bad Kim Kardashian is still famous.

Comment

• Kamal
                            Administrator
                            • May 2002

Where you getting your news Mikey? That stuff about PA vote count is just not true. See this link.

This entire charade is completely ONE man's undoing. Even McConnell, who is a CANCER for the American Public, has acknowledged Biden's win. EVERY SINGLE TRUMP APPOINTEE has confirmed this was the most secure election in US history. I don't know why you believe the shit that comes out of this mongrel's mouth.

Originally posted by MJ
                            One man? You have to be kidding me?

Pennsylvania sent out 1.8m mail in ballots but counted 2.5m mail in ballots. Of those there were thousands that were counted the day after they were sent, thousands more were counted on the day they were sent. And get this, thousands were counted before they were sent out.

There is a massive amount of instances where questions are being asked about the integracy and legitimacy of your election. Would you not agree that just one question raised should be enough to investigate? Not only are courts not taking up these cases but the media are not reporting them. Why is that? Why is it that Trump, for the past four years, has been vilified and persicuted over his supposive collusion with Russia during the last election. That led to not only the courts taking this up but his treatment from the media has been relentless. Nothing ever came of it but it was investigated nontheless.

Surley you and and everyone else, no matter which political party you lean towards, would want to know that your votes were counted legaly? The long term implications of them not are extremley worrying.
                            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                            Originally posted by ace_dl
                            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
                              Administrator
                              • May 2002

Originally posted by MJ
                              I'm no expert on American politics but, 81m people voted for Biden? A guy, who as far as I know, is going to open your borders, put up your taxes and take away your guns? If that is correct who would vote for it?
                              This is such a Trumpanzee talking point. Taxes will ONLY go up for those making more than USD 400K. No one is taking guns away, Biden himself owns several and used to hunt with his sons. As a naturalized US citizen, I am all FOR opening borders to those coming in legally and those escaping persecution and tyranny. If everything in US politics has to be tied to God, keep an open heart for those in need.
                              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
                                Administrator
                                • May 2002

Originally posted by MJ
                                I'm not convinced Barr thinks that but I'm ready to stand corrected.
                                Here is Barr confirming no fraud. - https://apnews.com/article/barr-no-w...1a9061a6c7f49d

Originally posted by MJ
                                You don't have to admit it, it's fact, the fraud is there and everyone knows it. You just have to get past the same old bullshit on the mainstream media to see it. Most don't though. When you're up one state by 700k with almost 70% of the votes in and the Democrats decide to stop counting and send everyone home. Only to wake up in the morning and that lead has vanished. I mean, come on, that doesn't happen, Yet it did...how? They were calling states for Biden with less than that.

Bernie predicted it down to the T what was going to happen.

Originally posted by MJ
                                If it's proven there isn't enough fraud to swing the election then fair enough, I will certainly sleep at night either way. I still think the big tech and media over there are an absolute disgrace to your country. The way they have treated your president, first lady and many of your citizens is appalling. You have heads of other countries who are allowed to post on Twitter and Facebook calling for the actual heads of other countries but as soon as you question the legitimacy of the election or anything about the Biden laptop you are banned. Odd that isn't it?
                                How can you even call that pole greaser a first lady? Gold digging tramp of the first order. And Trump got treated EXACTLY how he deserved. A-Class grifting twat of the first order. Do you know WHY he is up in arms about the election and asking for people to donate to his legal cause? He's got over USD 200 Million in donations and the fine print / disclaimer says he is free and clear to use the funds how he deems fit. Which means, all his loans that are maturing will now be paid from this fund.

Originally posted by MJ
                                January 6th is going to be a very interesting day by all accounts.
                                Why? NOTHING is going to happen on the 6th. It's a massive nothing burger. Suing Pence to invalidate the results and elect Trump is like asking the presenters at the Oscars to invalidate the Oscar Winner and nominate someone else at will on the stage. All Pence has to do is confirm that these are the results of the election and this is the winner. Bill Barr's DOJ is representing Pence and the judge threw the case out but left the door open to file an appeal, which dickless Gohmert is going to attempt once again and fail.
                                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

Working...