• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddr
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: TRUMP - Pros & Cons

Originally posted by floridaorange
    If Biden is elected - will any of the Trump supporters ever get the hindsight 2020 moment you reckon?
    haha, you are funny. republicans in power want nothing but more power. they do not give a shit about the US citizen at all. this was proven today, they will work overtime and weekends to shove a Supreme Justice through in less than a month and then immediately recess with still no covid relief. cowards all of them.

it is just so sad how disgusting the republican party has gotten in recent years.
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

i hope you’re wrong but i fear you’re right

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• sakio pod
        SALAD TOSSER
        • Jun 2004

If Biden wins we are in for it

Comment

• floridaorange
          • Dec 2005

Making fun of someone who has struggled with a speech
          impertinent his entire life, and will likely be elected President regardless.

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

There's no video of that is the best defense? There's no video of

- Trump molesting the 26 women, yet 3 are suing the shit out of him in court
            - Trump plunging 6 business into bankruptcy
            - Trump and the pee pee tape, but he still fears it's existence?
            - Trump cheating on all of his wives
            - Trump making hush money payments
            - Trump burying a testimony from a maid in Trump Tower who he impregnated
            - Trump's Russia Collusion
            - Trump's failure to deal with the coronavirus, yet here we are with 4% of the world's population and nearly 25% of the world's infected.

There's plenty more, but hey, if video is what gets you excited, then you do you.

Originally posted by sakio pod
            ^There’s no video of that my friend^ Just a story man

when you can see video evidence of creepy joe touching those girls and how uncomfortable they must have been is heartbreaking.

oh and now the images have come out on creepy joes son. Hmm
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            Originally posted by ace_dl
            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

Hey Sakio - here's Chumpian DISASTER of the handling of the pandemic.

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• sakio pod
                SALAD TOSSER
                • Jun 2004

How about the millions who have recovered from the covid flu...it s nothing more than that.

Comment

• floridaorange
                  • Dec 2005

How about Fauci saying “We Could Not Be Positioned More Poorly For Winter & Coronavirus”

Trump can just get rid of Fauci - then we’ll be fine right?

Comment

• ddr
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

How about the millions who have recovered from the covid flu...it s nothing more than that.
                    CDC estimates that influenza was associated with more than 35.5 million illnesses, more than 16.5 million medical visits, 490,600 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths during the 2018–2019 influenza season.

Covid has killed more than 230,000 and not even a full year. It is NOT the flu. I would challenge you go knowingly get infected by Covid, if you really think it is the same as the flu. Back up your "same as the flu" messaging, please do. But you won't, answers my question. I am sorry but Truth and Facts are against you.
                    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• Kamal
                      Administrator
                      • May 2002

Bro are you being serious?

In the last recorded 6 months, according to the CDC, Flu infected a max of 56 million and killed 62,000, a strike rate of 0.11%. In comparison, since Feb 2020, Covid infected 5 million and killed over 230,000 in the U.S. alone, a strike rate of about 4.5%. That's over 45 times the kill rate due to the lack of a vaccine.

"Nothing more than that"? It is 45 times more deathly than the flu.
                      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• sakio pod
                        SALAD TOSSER
                        • Jun 2004

.yes bro serious your numbers are bogus....they already came out and said only 5,500 really only died from covid. Sorry but its a scamdemic

Comment

• Kamal
                          Administrator
                          • May 2002

.yes bro serious your numbers are bogus....they already came out and said only 5,500 really only died from covid. Sorry but its a scamdemic
                          Link?

Here's the John Hopkins factsheet on Covid.

Now if you call THIS bogus, then we'll just agree to disagree.
                          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• thebanned1
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • May 2009

poor cheeto, mind you his ranting has been hilarious last 24 hours
                            How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• floridaorange
                              • Dec 2005

i’m fairly certain Sakio is a pizza gatey type.. it’s likely pointless debating with him. Sakio you
                              think Sandy Hook was all crisis actors right?

And yes - the Cheeto will pay for a recount that will only show him he’s lost twice.

Comment

• Kamal
                                Administrator
                                • May 2002

What upset me more about this election is that if people voted for Trump in 2016, they did so knowing only partially well what a sleazy womanizing businessman he was. But in 2020, having seen what worse he is capable of, he had even more votes than 2016, which tells me that a growing population of us Americans are ok with him and his corruption.

And that is trulyheartbreaking to me.

I honestly believe that worse than Covid-19 is TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). It's worse than Covid-19 because it's far more contagious and will NEVER have a cure.
                                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

Working...