X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: TRUMP - Pros & Cons

For realz bro? First of all, if there was even any truth to it, HOW does it matter what's on Hunter Biden's laptop? He isn't running for president. Second of all, that story is nothing but HOGWASH.

Extreme Right wing NYPost releases a supposed expose about a legally blind computer technician who clearly remembers seeing Hunter Biden drop his laptop off but magically loses the hour of footage from his security feed and subsequently broke every ethics rule of computer technicians digging around in client's laptops and raised hell about Biden corruption? What in the actual fuck?

Originally posted by MJ
    Whatever happened to the Biden laptop story? There was some pretty damning information on it yet the media has brushed it under the carpet, why? Honestly, why? Why would you not want to know the potential leader of your country is, allegedly, receiving money from his son who in turn is receiving it from sources abroad? Don't you think you have a right to know that? Why has it been covered up? Do you even know about it?
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• MJ
      Here since 2002
      • Jun 2004

I'm ducking out of this one now as he says, she says isn't going to get us anywhere.

I have spoken to Kamal personally today and given him my thoughts. All I ask is that you keep an open mind. The rest is up to you.

Good luck.
      mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

This really needs to be here It shows just how ridiculous conspiracy theories are .

'https://www.guitarworld.com/news/conspiracy-theorists-share-schematic-for-5g-chip-they-claim-is-implanted-in-covid-19-vaccines-only-its-actually-for-the-boss-metal-zone
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Nothing quite says "an election was stolen from me" than calling up a state official and demanding that they come up with enough votes to overturn the results.

Which, by the way, is a federal crime.
          Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
            What upset me more about this election is that if people voted for Trump in 2016, they did so knowing only partially well what a sleazy womanizing businessman he was. But in 2020, having seen what worse he is capable of, he had even more votes than 2016, which tells me that a growing population of us Americans are ok with him and his corruption.

And that is trulyheartbreaking to me.

I honestly believe that worse than Covid-19 is TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). It's worse than Covid-19 because it's far more contagious and will NEVER have a cure.
            Thing is dude, Americans treat their politics like sports - they dig in with their team - the win is all that matters. They even refer to themselves as "fans" of a politician, which is completely absurd. No one should never be a "fan" of anyone that holds power over a country and its citizens.

For realz bro? First of all, if there was even any truth to it, HOW does it matter what's on Hunter Biden's laptop? He isn't running for president. Second of all, that story is nothing but HOGWASH.

Extreme Right wing NYPost releases a supposed expose about a legally blind computer technician who clearly remembers seeing Hunter Biden drop his laptop off but magically loses the hour of footage from his security feed and subsequently broke every ethics rule of computer technicians digging around in client's laptops and raised hell about Biden corruption? What in the actual fuck?
            Remember that this story is being peddled to the people who genuinely believe that there is a secret cabal of Illuminati pedophiles run out of a pizza joint. Consider the education level of someone that actually buys into any of it, and how there are a shit ton of people who worship at the altar of willful ignorance - because Jesus.
            Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
              Remember that this story is being peddled to the people who genuinely believe that there is a secret cabal of Illuminati pedophiles run out of a pizza joint. Consider the education level of someone that actually buys into any of it, and how there are a shit ton of people who worship at the altar of willful ignorance - because Jesus.
              Here is a mega mashup of the raw MADNESS of Trump Supporters.

Jordan Klepper is a fucking LEGEND in my books.

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Amber
                Getting warmed up
                • Oct 2014

Watching Mitch McConnell, I never thought he would sound off and be the voice of reason today. Today, I am actually proud of him. "The most important vote I will cast today in my 36 years of service. " -McConnell. Even as he is losing his position! Amazing!

There is ZERO real evidence of voter fraud as many courts have reviewed tirelessly all legal claims! Trump is so scared he'll be convicted once out of office, he is simply desperate and a liar to his core.

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

McConnell could become a soldier at his age, go to war for the country and that would still not be enough for him to redeem himself to what he has done to the republic. He allowed Trump to do what Trump's lunacy wanted to and that is why the National Guard is on stand by for Jan 20th.

This is the madness this country has descended into, over a bloody election cycle.
                  Last edited by Kamal; January 7, 2021, 09:34:16 AM.
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Kamal
                    Administrator
                    • May 2002

Trump has lost the presidency, the house, and the senate - all in a matter of a couple of months and for the first time since the 1930s. So much winning.
                    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

Actual armed standoffs going on inside the Capitol Building right now.

How his this not sedition/treason again?

At least these clowns are getting an understanding of what a school shooting is like in their own country. Maybe they might actually start showing some empathy on the matter.

Comment

• Amber
                        Getting warmed up
                        • Oct 2014

Trump has lost the presidency, the house, and the senate - all in a matter of a couple of months and for the first time since the 1930s. So much winning.
                        Yep, a little late Mr McConnell, I agree.

And I wrote that before Trumpers stormed the building. Ridiculous! I hope they get the maniacs under control!

Comment

Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

They're going to have to invoke the 25th Amendment on Trump.

They can't allow this to happen again - even though today sets a precedent and it will.

Comment

• floridaorange
                            I'm merely a humble butler
                            • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

Watching Ted Cruz backpedal - guess he didn't like getting stuck with the title of traitor and seditionist as much as he thought he would.

Mitch McConnell's speech that he made would have been wonderful and memorable if it even remotely squared with his actions. Too bad his hypocrisy makes it really pretty, really empty words and nothing more.

Comment

• Kamal
                                Administrator
                                • May 2002

Ted Cruz is a strong contender to become the next most worthless sack of shit in the R cess pool.
                                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

Working...