• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • el presidente Highsteppa
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: TRUMP - Pros & Cons

Originally posted by Kamal
    Roger Stone is about to find out what the inside of a jail smells like. 7 count indictment unsealed, arrested at 6:00 AM in Ft Lauderdale by FBI and local law enforcement who even raided his house. I have NEVER seen so many people associated with a presidential campaign be indicted/convicted/await sentencing/head off to jail. I don't know what MAGA spell keeps the 34% wilfully oblivious to the unfolding truth.
    There's going to be more charges levied against Stone and Manafort as the investigation goes on. Probably holding off on the campaign finance charges until the end (where the biggest fish will be caught).
    Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• REDROCK
      Gold Gabber
      • Feb 2015

Mueller is one scary mofo. Trump is prob shitting his pants, which is why he spazzed out and did the gov't shutdown nonsense, which was political suicide. Mark Shields said it best, in real estate you can find another buyer or move on to the next deal, but in politics your word is everything and as soon as the same constituents you see day in and day out think you're a liar - you're politically dead in the water. Also -Trump went up against a San Francisco Democrat, Nancy Pelosi, who has a spine of steel .
      Last edited by REDROCK; January 26, 2019, 12:54:30 PM.
      Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

What s great description of Nance Pelosi !!
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• REDROCK
          Gold Gabber
          • Feb 2015

You can watch all of it here https://youtu.be/Zt1YilwTvVk

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
            There's going to be more charges levied against Stone and Manafort as the investigation goes on. Probably holding off on the campaign finance charges until the end (where the biggest fish will be caught).
            Yea so far all of his indictments are related to lying to congress and witness tampering. Hilariously, the Nixon Foundation, of which Stone is a member of, has distanced itself from Stone and so has Trump.

I wonder if Trump will try to distance him from himself when his indictments start rolling in.

There are a lot of people Legal pundits on Twitter now weighing in how the upper echelons of the Trump campaign are falling into Mueller's investigations and DJTJ is going to be next. I really want to watch Mr. super-entitled's reaction when the FBI comes knocking on his door.
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            Originally posted by ace_dl
            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• ddr
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Laziest President in history?

What Trump does during his 'executive time' - CNN
              "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
                Yea so far all of his indictments are related to lying to congress and witness tampering. Hilariously, the Nixon Foundation, of which Stone is a member of, has distanced itself from Stone and so has Trump.

I wonder if Trump will try to distance him from himself when his indictments start rolling in.

There are a lot of people Legal pundits on Twitter now weighing in how the upper echelons of the Trump campaign are falling into Mueller's investigations and DJTJ is going to be next. I really want to watch Mr. super-entitled's reaction when the FBI comes knocking on his door.
                The way he turned on Michael Cohen, his own lawyer, should probably give us insight, provided if they're co-operating or not. Trump values "loyalty" - blind loyalty.

The other thing is, Trump's legal problems are going to go way, way further than just Mueller's investigation. New York State are going to go after him legally too, and he can't do a thing about it.

I'm really looking forward to watching Roger Stone go bankrupt trying to defend himself. Flynn's apparently taken out a third (!) mortgage on his home because of his legal problems.

Stone did change his tune a bit on the tail end of the weekend he was arrested - I think he might grasp the severity of the charges and knowing that Paul Manafort will likely never see natural daylight again after he's sentenced.

Also, I think we're going to see a sharp drop in approval rating from his base - it's tax season soon, and a lot of his supporters are realizing that they can't get any tax breaks and are paying more due to the last budget the Republicans passed.
                Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• runningman
                  Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                  • Jun 2004

Trumps the best when it comes to the economy and international issues.

At home he is very weak. he is currently losing 8-0 as far as people whos lives have been destroyed by Robert Mueller.

He needs to get much tougher at home and lock up the satanists.

Comment

• REDROCK
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Feb 2015

Lock up who?

Comment

• ddr
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

"National Emergency"

Trump is killing the Republican Party and all Mitch can do is bend over.
                      "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• REDROCK
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Feb 2015

Last edited by REDROCK; February 16, 2019, 09:13:37 AM.

Comment

• runningman
                          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                          • Jun 2004

TRUMP just secured 2020 with the wall. 6 more years to go.. hahahaha.. and let the crying commence.

lock up easily:

Loretta Lynch (Tarmac Meeting)
                          Comey
                          McCabe
                          Strock
                          Page
                          Ohr
                          Sally Yates
                          Brennan
                          Clapper
                          Rosenstein
                          Add in about 100 people from the MSM media

There was a conspiracy of a coup d'etat (McCabe just admitted it). That can't happen in the USA. They all must be help accountable. What every trump supporter has feared has come true. They have actively been trying to force an elected President out of office.

In order to move forward the old order must be crushed and shamed. Punishment must be severe and swift to send a message to everyone - don't fucking do that.

Comment

• REDROCK
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Feb 2015

Would be nice to hear from Toasty...

Comment

• Kamal
                              Administrator
                              • May 2002

Originally posted by runningman
                              TRUMP just secured 2020 with the wall. 6 more years to go.. hahahaha.. and let the crying commence.

lock up easily:

Loretta Lynch (Tarmac Meeting)
                              Comey
                              McCabe
                              Strock
                              Page
                              Ohr
                              Sally Yates
                              Brennan
                              Clapper
                              Rosenstein
                              Add in about 100 people from the MSM media

There was a conspiracy of a coup d'etat (McCabe just admitted it). That can't happen in the USA. They all must be help accountable. What every trump supporter has feared has come true. They have actively been trying to force an elected President out of office.

In order to move forward the old order must be crushed and shamed. Punishment must be severe and swift to send a message to everyone - don't fucking do that.
                              You are literally your avatar

Do you know what a coup d'etat is? It's how Gadaffi came into power in 1979. This wasn't a coup d'etat, it wasn't even a coup, it was exercising legal powers within the grasp of those working at the FBI. I really thought there would be more to your post than regurgitating misinformed and over-exaggerated MSM statements.
                              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
                                Administrator
                                • May 2002

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
                                The way he turned on Michael Cohen, his own lawyer, should probably give us insight, provided if they're co-operating or not. Trump values "loyalty" - blind loyalty.

The other thing is, Trump's legal problems are going to go way, way further than just Mueller's investigation. New York State are going to go after him legally too, and he can't do a thing about it.

I'm really looking forward to watching Roger Stone go bankrupt trying to defend himself. Flynn's apparently taken out a third (!) mortgage on his home because of his legal problems.

Stone did change his tune a bit on the tail end of the weekend he was arrested - I think he might grasp the severity of the charges and knowing that Paul Manafort will likely never see natural daylight again after he's sentenced.

Also, I think we're going to see a sharp drop in approval rating from his base - it's tax season soon, and a lot of his supporters are realizing that they can't get any tax breaks and are paying more due to the last budget the Republicans passed.
                                Trump clans problems will continue long after his presidency. DJT, DJTJ and the rest of the chump clan are in for a bumpy one with those who still believe in the law.
                                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

Working...