X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: TRUMP - Pros & Cons

I just want to say Congratulation!! to you all on your new president !!
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

Biden's cabinet pick has a ridiculous number of indians. Pretty impressive.
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• res0nat0r
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • May 2006

Qanon nutters are having a break with reality this week https://www.thedailybeast.com/im-abo...n-takes-office

Comment

• REDROCK
            Gold Gabber
            • Feb 2015

MJ where you at homey?

Your boy Donald incited a coup on our nations capital that ended with 5 completely avoidable deaths. You know, just to cap off his 4 years of lies, disrespect, manipulation, contempt and principleless (made up word) based leadership.
            Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

• ddr
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by REDROCK
              MJ where you at homey?

Your boy Donald incited a coup on our nations capital that ended with 5 completely avoidable deaths. You know, just to cap off his 4 years of lies, disrespect, manipulation, contempt and principleless (made up word) based leadership.
              Dont forget that he and a crooked Justice Department lawyer also attempted a final takeover over of the Justice Department in last ditch attempt to void Georgia's results. It only failed because every member of the upper Justice Department said they would resign if they were to go ahead with it.

Trump is scared of what being a citizen entails and what his future looks like given all of the pending litigation against himself and his companies. He did almost everything, very nearly everything, to keep power and avoid eventual prosecution. We just have to thank that we still have Republicans of morals who actually care about our Constitution and the history and future of our nation. But really, they all knew what they were getting into, they knew what he was in 2016... their only want was more Supreme Court Justice's, which they got in the end. I still feel sorry for everyone gullible enough to be a Trump follower and fall under his fraudulent spell.

His pardon list was almost completely filled with his friends and friends' friends... nothing but fellow fraudsters, tax evaders and money launderer's.

I feel sorry for the secret serviceman forced to be around and protect this despicable human being.
              "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

Originally posted by ddr
                I feel sorry for the secret serviceman forced to be around and protect this despicable human being.
                I wouldn't, there's proven partisanship towards Donald among the higher ranking Secret Service folks who were removed from Biden's security detail.
                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

Trump campaign paid USD 2.7 Million to organizers of the coup to attack the Capitol. MAGA!!!

Donald Trump's campaign paid more than $2.7 million over the course of two years to organizers of the Jan. 6 rally in Washington D.C.
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• ddr
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Republicans are all behind Trump and his conspiracy theories

Former President Donald Trump and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy met Thursday at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida, where the two Republicans discussed strategy for winning the House majority in next year’s midterms, according to a readout of the meeting provided by Trump’s Political Action Committee Save America.

Trump still has the Republican party by the balls.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • May 2006

I don't think he has them by the balls really, they 100% are on board with the racism and conspiracy theories.

Their voting base 100% wants an overthrow of the government and also wants them to do whatever they can to keep minorities from voting. It's why the biggest Trump dick blower in Congress flew down to FL today to kiss the ass of the most unpopular dipshit and worst POTUS in history who incited an insurrection, about the most un-American thing you could possibly do, and he's not going to get convicted in the Senate.

It's also why the insane racist Marjorie Taylor Greene isn't going anywhere. The GOP is a white power minority rule party now driven by disinformation and dumbass white boomers who can't differentiate facts from fiction. Things are going to get much worse with the GOP not better.

Last edited by res0nat0r; January 29, 2021, 01:42:02 AM.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • May 2006

Jan. 28, 2021 at 9:19 p.m. CST

As the first American evacuees from Wuhan, China, touched down at a California military base a year ago, fleeing the epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak, they were met by U.S. health officials with no virus prevention plan or infection-control training — and who had not even been told to wear masks, according to a federal investigation.

Later, those officials were told to remove protective gear when meeting with the evacuees to avoid “bad optics,” and days after those initial encounters, departed California aboard commercial airline flights to other destinations.

MAGA

Comment

• Kamal
                          Administrator
                          • May 2002

The ONLY reason the GOP won't abandon Trump is because they know the power he holds over the Trumpanzee's. Not a single R president in history has managed to pull off (in terms of rallying support) the way Trump has. The GOP knows, they know it very well. And they want to abuse it as long as they can ride the gravy train to power. They aren't stupid, they're just hedging their bets on power and personal gain rather than their oath to the constitution.
                          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• ddr
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
                            They aren't stupid, they're just hedging their bets on power and personal gain rather than their oath to the constitution.
                            Which is dangerous to our democracy without a doubt. Their base and voting % of the whole is dwindling, old white people are dieing and young people actually like other people and want social change for the most part. If they are willing to throw their hands up and let Trump do what he has done to their party in an effort to keep people voting for them... what else are they willing to do? They have already proven their oath to the Republican party while throwing the Constitution in the trash. I am just afraid they will take America down, and likely the World as a downstream effect, in an effort just to keep power.

Comment

• MusicJatt
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Aug 2004

Pros - Gone?

Cons - Zombie hand breaking through dirt?

Comment

• res0nat0r
                                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                                • May 2006

Originally posted by ddr
                                Which is dangerous to our democracy without a doubt. Their base and voting % of the whole is dwindling, old white people are dieing and young people actually like other people and want social change for the most part. If they are willing to throw their hands up and let Trump do what he has done to their party in an effort to keep people voting for them... what else are they willing to do? They have already proven their oath to the Republican party while throwing the Constitution in the trash. I am just afraid they will take America down, and likely the World as a downstream effect, in an effort just to keep power.
                                Exactly. The GOP base are a straight up cult now. Anti-science, fake Christian death cult.

The only reason Trump is what he is, is because Americans are dumb as fuck and saw him on the moving picture box for 10 years and he has a relationship with these idiots now.

They are going to go full nazi because their base wants it now. This dumbass broad is doing this just today: https://www.businessinsider.com/cong...offices-2021-1

The GOP can't govern, full stop. You saw after the last 4 years of what they "accomplished". They are a white power anti democratic demagogue party now.

Comment

Working...