• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D.Williams
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2006

Re: Cid Inc - January 2019

Ya, I dont download mixes and post them like mixing.dj lol,

To be honest I only listen to CDs or music on my old ass ipod that I still use. If I cant get a file of the mix to put on that ipod, then I usually dont listen to it. Im perfectly happy with Hernan every week, everything else is bonus

Comment

• udolph
      Gold Gabber
      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by DIDI
      ^^^ I certainly wasn't and am pretty sure D. Williams wasn't talking about ripping mixes and uploading them.
      I used to do it pretty often until a couple of months ago

Originally posted by D.Williams
      To be honest I only listen to CDs or music on my old ass ipod that I still use. If I cant get a file of the mix to put on that ipod, then I usually dont listen to it. Im perfectly happy with Hernan every week, everything else is bonus
      I couldn't live with only 1 or 2 mixes a week.
      There are so many great artists out there
      "The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

^^^ I'm glad you have stopped. I did it for Metrodance Top floor , but only because there was a really, really bad rip put up and if it was going to be out there I didn't want anyone to hear it that badly.

My tastes are quite narrow, but ! can usually find more than 1 or 2 mixes a week. When I find good ones I play them to death, many many times So I find there is plenty of wonderful music. I play stuff from years ago as well. Actually i was just thinking about some of the stuff I have played recently and maybe my tastes aren't that narrow.

God I love music !!
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by D.Williams

That is the way I mainly listen to music. I have a Classic 5.5 iPod that sat in a draw from new for over ten years until I bought it. It is the one with the Wolfson DAC. I get at least 12 hours play on it. I have a couple of others including one that I just put all the tracks I buy , in aiff, to play on shuffle . Every single track is one I bought because I loved it and it's in the best possible quality I can buy.

Certainly don't need streaming.

Ipod Classic 5th Generation (5.5) Retro Review 2017 - YouTube
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...