X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Download or on-line

^^ I listen to stuff from years ago nearly every day. Even stuff prior to dance music.

They only thing I could say I collect is Hernan's Radio show. Otherwise I just keep what I like and will replay.
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• sbando
      Going back to Romford
      • Apr 2008

That's the point D., there are things that are worth keeping. Collectors are not the most rational people though.
      ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
      ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
      ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
      ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by DIDI
        ^^ I listen to stuff from years ago nearly every day. Even stuff prior to dance music.
        i would love to do that as well but i just can't find the time of at the same time trying to listen the overwhelming new (and good) music that constantly appear.. and it´s safe to say that i listen minimum 5 or 6 hours of music on a daily basis

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by sbando
          Collectors are not the most rational people though.
          100%

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by AchtungBaby!
            i would love to do that as well but i just can't find the time of at the same time trying to listen the overwhelming new (and good) music that constantly appear.. and it´s safe to say that i listen minimum 5 or 6 hours of music on a daily basis
            Not surprised you can't listen to more in fact amazed and delighted that you can actually listen to that much . I consider myself lucky to be able to listen to music anytime day or night. Self employed.
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• NastyD
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

I download stuff, listen to it once at work and then in the car and keep what I like, delete what I don't. Trouble is I don't get enough time to listen to what I download (despite being a software developer and sitting at work with my headphones on most of the day) so I end up months behind.
              An ounce of image is worth a pound of performance.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Nov 2013

I download and keep pretty much everything (even though some of it will never be listened to again). I tend to get to listen to everything as I do a bit of running, so 24 hours a week is sorted straight way. I keep it so I can add it to my iPhone every week, so I like to mix old with new. If I don't keep it and there's something I want to listen to I have to go hunting for it, which is a pain in the arse. Though these days you can find much old stuff on soukseek. Does anyone remember the old days of soulseek?

Comment

• GarryX
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Apr 2006

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                  I download and keep pretty much everything (even though some of it will never be listened to again). I tend to get to listen to everything as I do a bit of running, so 24 hours a week is sorted straight way. I keep it so I can add it to my iPhone every week, so I like to mix old with new. If I don't keep it and there's something I want to listen to I have to go hunting for it, which is a pain in the arse. Though these days you can find much old stuff on soukseek. Does anyone remember the old days of soulseek?
                  Used to love finding stuff on soulseek

i mostly stream these days but still have my full collection of tapes, discs and HD’s

Comment

Working...