• Show
Clear All
  • Shiva
    MCast Mistress
    • Nov 2007

MCast resident mix
    Preserve The Essence 080 Shiva April 2019 Special feat. "Teleport"

Long time guys, how is it going? Good to see old members still here
    I was away from MS for a couple of years, kinda busy with a new life, kids etc... But the MCast Mistress can't stay too long away from MS

I have a sweet new afterhours session I would like to share with you:
    A clubmix special edition for this session "Teleport" available for stream on soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/shivadeejay/p...at-teleportmp3

Genre: Dark Progressive-Tech
    Duration: 02:03:36
    Rate: 320kbps
    I hope you enjoy it
    Happy Easter, Cheers!

• psybangas
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2006

Re: Preserve The Essence 080 Shiva April 2019 Special feat. "Teleport"

yes, beautiful tunage..

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Shiva
      Long time guys, how is it going? Good to see old members still here
      I was away from MS for a couple of years, kinda busy with a new life, kids etc... But the MCast Mistress can't stay too long away from MS

I have a sweet new afterhours session I would like to share with you:
      A clubmix special edition for this session "Teleport" available for stream on soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/shivadeejay/p...at-teleportmp3

Genre: Dark Progressive-Tech
      Duration: 02:03:36
      Rate: 320kbps
      I hope you enjoy it
      Happy Easter, Cheers!
      No excuses! Good to see you back though - how's life in Rome?!

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• chuckc
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

welcome back sh!va, we missed you.

Comment

• Shiva
          MCast Mistress
          • Nov 2007

Hey guys, missed you too, long time. I have been having the nostalgia of MS and MCast, good old memories don't faint
          Life in Rome is great, I have totally shifted from city life to suburb life, I live 60km north of Rome in a 16th century village in the middle of nowhere, beautiful nature, olive trees, italiano far-niente in other words, raising our beautiful twins (hard but beautiful), they are almost 10 yrs old now, time really flies...

In all this music is still part of who I am, trying to keep my love for music going, every in a while I manage to make a set and keep my show going, the show that was born here on MS/MCast already..........12 years ago?! 12 years already passed??? Where??!!! lol

And I am happy to see you guys still here, I hope my post finds you all well and that happy in your lives.
          Thank you for your warm messages <3

Comment

• Shiva
            MCast Mistress
            • Nov 2007

Re: Preserve The Essence 080 Shiva April 2019 Special feat. &quot;Teleport&quot;

@Chuck: I am not posting the download link to my sets for now dear, coz my old SC page has been deleted and I am creating a new one from scratch, so I need numbers for now... But I have just upgraded my account so the sets won't be removed, will always be available in stream. Hope you understand..
            Cheers

Comment

• REDROCK
              Gold Gabber
              • Feb 2015

Re: Preserve The Essence 080 Shiva April 2019 Special feat. &quot;Teleport&quot;

Originally posted by Shiva
              Hey guys, missed you too, long time. I have been having the nostalgia of MS and MCast, good old memories don't faint
              Life in Rome is great, I have totally shifted from city life to suburb life, I live 60km north of Rome in a 16th century village in the middle of nowhere, beautiful nature, olive trees, italiano far-niente in other words, raising our beautiful twins (hard but beautiful), they are almost 10 yrs old now, time really flies...

In all this music is still part of who I am, trying to keep my love for music going, every in a while I manage to make a set and keep my show going, the show that was born here on MS/MCast already..........12 years ago?! 12 years already passed??? Where??!!! lol

And I am happy to see you guys still here, I hope my post finds you all well and that happy in your lives.
              Thank you for your warm messages <3

If I come back to Rome I'm hitting you up! My sister has twins and 2 more boys and my sister in law has 2 sets of boy twins and a girl. You got this
              Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

Working...