• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • turkish delight
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Apr 2006

dj taucher adult music on di april 2019

hi this is a gift for my fans, my radio show on digitally imported DI
    from April this year 2019 ,in a fantastic quality mixed with 100s of self-made variations
    of my trident Taucher logo and a music visualization program, a lot of patience and motivation and respect oh ja and a lot of time without addiction to profit watch it and listen in an adequate location with time and a cool mode , have fun
    cheers taucher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8RB...&feature=share

he is a great actor abd the god of the underground progressiv !!!! i love Dj Taucher

• Weizy
    MCast Resident DJ
    • Jun 2004

Re: dj taucher adult music on di april 2019

He's a great human being and character. Once upon a time he came to Minneapolis and hung out with my crew the afternoon before his gig. He was really kind and hilarious at the same time. We asked him how he got his DJ name of Diver in German. He explained it's because he used to wear a full scuba suite to clubs and raves when he was coming up in the scene.

He'll always be known for Child of the Universe which is quite a classic trance anthem.

All that said I have not listened to any of his sets for a long time!

Comment

• thebanned1
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • May 2009

still have this ep from him

How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• turkish delight
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Weizy
        He's a great human being and character. Once upon a time he came to Minneapolis and hung out with my crew the afternoon before his gig. He was really kind and hilarious at the same time. We asked him how he got his DJ name of Diver in German. He explained it's because he used to wear a full scuba suite to clubs and raves when he was coming up in the scene.

He'll always be known for Child of the Universe which is quite a classic trance anthem.

All that said I have not listened to any of his sets for a long time!

this is exactly taucher. i had so much partys with him we smoke laugh and dance a very friendly person

my first expierence with taucher was via talla 2 xlc´s technoclub first episode "Talla vs Taucher"

his set was totaly diffrent from what i hear before... it was trance but in a another dimenson.

when you ask me who or what made a special moment in your music life give you a new impulse

i say everytime on the first : taucher then deep dish (renaissance ibiza) and then talla

oh forgot james holden

Comment

• turkish delight
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by thebanned1
          still have this ep from him

one of his very good productions !!!

Comment

• turkish delight
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Apr 2006

MIX 1 BY TALLA 2XLC:1. Talla vs. Taucher - Together (Talla Intro) 2. Three 'N One - Soul Freak 3. Roos - Instant Moments (Moederoverste Onie Mix) 4. Tank - Can U Feel The Bass (Talla 2XLC Remix) 5. Headroom - How You Feel (Al-Faris & Andrew Wooden Remix) 6. Tom Wax & Jan - Jacarta Wormhole 7. Gate - Transfer 8. Viper - It's A New Day (Original Mix) 9. Talla 2XLC - Is Anybody Out There? (Cyborg Mix) 10 D.J. Scot - Y (How Deep Is Your Love?) (Talla 2XLC Remix) 11. D.J. Tomcraft - Prosac 12. Aqualite What Is Life? (This Mix) 13. Pacific Link - Your Destination 14. Kai Tracid - Your Own Reality (Energy Mix) 15. Disc-O-Thek - Don't You Want Me '97 (Club Mix)MIX 2 BY TAUCHER:16. Talla vs. Taucher - Together (Taucher Intro) 17. Lambda Feat. Martha Wash - Hold On Tight (Nalin & Kane Mix) 18. G-Park - Come Down (Mel O'Ween & Coby Johnson Remix) 19. D.J. Tool - Return Of The Gold 20. Kosmonova - Ayla (Taucher '97 Remix) 21. D.J. Tiesto - The Tube 22. Hypertrophy - Beautiful Day (Remix) 23. Coral Reef - Swan Dive (N.U.K.E. Remix) 24. Taucher - The Physical Thing 25. The Attractor - Or Is This The Secret? 26. Sosa - The Wave (Taucher Remix) 27. Sirenal - Wasteland (Original Mix) 28. D.J. Jan - X-Santo (Taucher Remix) 29. They - Look In, Look Out (Right Studio Mix) 30. C.M. - Dream Universe (Taucher Remix)

Comment

Working...