X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sbando
    Going back to Romford
    • Apr 2008

Re: Lee Burridge - All Day I Stream - Sundays at Seven

Not me in particular , it's how it is, post your links and move on, don't wait for any special feedback.
    ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
    ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
    ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
    ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Nov 2013

Fuck me, Burridge has had a few pies during the furlough.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Nov 2013

Ah. So most weeks it will be different artists at different times.

Comment

• Dhar_2
          meat and potatoes
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫
          Ah. So most weeks it will be different artists at different times.
          Yep, You are right!

I loved starting off our weekly Sunday Sunsets last week. This coming Sunday Lost Desert
          , Z0ne+
          , and Tim Green
          bring magic to your screens for All Day I Stream - Sundays at Seven
          . Watch the sunset and listen to the music as it envelops you in its beautiful embrace

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫
            Fuck me, Burridge has had a few pies during the furlough.
            I noticed that as well, but he had space :lol;
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by psybangas
              Posted tracklist for all 3 parts on page 1. Everyone with praise for DjLellone, funny I had links to all 3 parts before he even realized there were 3 parts. It's okay my copy of part 3 has zero skips, even if you choose to download and compliment his efforts I know which copy I'd rather be listening to. That's it I'm done contributing to this forum.
              I hate to say this but thank you isn't said a lot . I try and I am certainly glad for the thanks you's I do get but there weren't that many . It's really nice to get them, but not important. The sharing is important

I think you are missing the point of why we go to this trouble. We do it because we love the music and we want to share!!! That is where the joy is !!

So please keep sharing, as others say it appreciated even if we are lot of ungrateful bastards

Which is why I was so pissed off about someone taking a set that was very precious to me and slapping it up on a site where it couldn't be heard in the original quality, nor able to downloaded and shared again.

And all to get kudos for their very ordinary Facebook page.
              Originally posted by TheVrk
              it IS incredible isn't it??
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• ENNISELLIS
                Addiction started
                • May 2008

Firstly, thanks for the upload psybangas. Just downloaded it now, will take a listen when I have time during the week.

With regards to no longer wishing to contribute sets because you don't get any / enough thanks, that is of course your decision but I'm afraid you need to develop a thicker skin and do it for the love if you choose to continue. I speak from experience here. I'm personally responsible for uploading over 4000 files over a ten year period on a well known (private) torrent site, and the thanks I get in proportion to the number of downloads is negligible to non-existant. Sometimes someone will take the time to PM me to thank me for my hard work, and it's always very touching and much appreciated. But it's not the norm.

For example, I have personally upgraded several Essential Mixes from my own cassette / mini-disc collection that are in perfect quality and much better than what is circulating on the net. I've even shared "Tongless" pre-broadcast master copies that I have personally tracked down on official BBC CDRs (at considerable financial cost I hasten to add!), ripped, and uploaded them. Compared to the hundreds of downloads, not to mention the fact these are then shared by other users on other sites like this one and platforms such as Soulseek, the thanks and feedback that I received, well, I'm lucky if it goes beyond half a dozen comments. But I do it because I love music, and I love sharing the good stuff.

So try not to take it to heart mate. It's the nature of the beast. If you're doing it just for the likes, as with most things in life if that's the only reason, it's best just to walk away. Peace man and thanks again for your efforts.

Comment

• sbando
                  Going back to Romford
                  • Apr 2008

EE is an almost legendary uploader. Psy, listen to what he says.
                  ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                  ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                  ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
                  ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

Working...