LIVE from the GAS TOWER stage for Lost Horizon Festival on Beatport Live.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lord lucan
    Gold Gabber
    • Jan 2006

Re: LIVE from the GAS TOWER stage for Lost Horizon Festival on Beatport Live.

Surprised no one noticed Madben remix of Atom coming in at the end. Amateurs.

The track before is an older track I think. Cant remember it though.

@Dermo Official ✔

Comment

• lord lucan
      Gold Gabber
      • Jan 2006

Maybe an old EyeQ track.

Comment

• max420
        Addiction started
        • Jul 2007

The track before is Metal Master - Spectrum

The Dermatron4000® database doesn't quite go back as far as early 92 I guess. Or maybe its memory has got a little corrupted over the journey.

Comment

• moodmosaic
          Getting Somewhere
          • Mar 2019

What a great set! Sound quality on all major platforms seems to be shitty... More shitty than Mixcloud quality!

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Anyoine know the track at 40 mins?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• lord lucan
              Gold Gabber
              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by max420
              The track before is Metal Master - Spectrum

The Dermatron4000® database doesn't quite go back as far as early 92 I guess. Or maybe its memory has got a little corrupted over the journey.

The Dermatron4000® was bang on as per.

Metal Master / Resistance D - Spectrum / Human (1996, Vinyl) | Discogs

Apology accepted in advance.

Comment

• lord lucan
                Gold Gabber
                • Jan 2006

Wonder why Timo Maas decided to remix and ruin a perfectly good track? What a fucking racket.

Comment

• sbando
                  Going back to Romford
                  • Apr 2008

Originally posted by feather
                  Anyoine know the track at 40 mins?
                  ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                  ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                  ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
                  ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• sbando
                    Going back to Romford
                    • Apr 2008

Is the Dermatron about to develop an AI? That would be scary, lol!
                    ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                    ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                    ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
                    ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• lord lucan
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Jan 2006

It's already stealing my underpants.

Comment

• Dhar_2
                        meat and potatoes
                        • Jun 2004

WTF is this Dermatron?!

Comment

• lord lucan
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Jan 2006

Imagine Shazam without using Shazam.

Imagine a biological based data base that gets its information from decades of processing physically existing musical medium.

Imagine that existing in a mainframe so big it only fits into a physical garage.

Dermatron4000 version 32.1. Technology free music database since 1988.
                          Last edited by lord lucan; July 7, 2020, 08:36:50 PM.

Comment

• max420
                            Addiction started
                            • Jul 2007

^ I'd guess and hope you don't give a fuck but I got to give you kudos for that one. Total Gold.

Comment

• Dhar_2
                              meat and potatoes
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by lord lucan
                              Imagine Shazam without using Shazam.

Imagine a biological based data base that gets its information from decades of processing physically existing musical medium.

Imagine that existing in a mainframe so big it only fits into a physical garage.

Dermatron4000 version 32.1. Technology free music database since 1988.
                              But does it make your skin silky smooth?

Comment

• Dhar_2
                                meat and potatoes
                                • Jun 2004

01. [01:38] ID - ID
                                02. [06:49] Yila ft. Giom - Scam Pan [DISTROKID]
                                03. [11:27] Boshoco - Semsem (Damon Jee Remix) [SINCHI]
                                04. [17:02] Levantine - The Burning Cosmos (Ruede Hagelstein Strip Down) [TURBOLENZA]
                                05. [22:22] Rodriguez Jr. - Blisss (Timo Maas Remix) [MOBILEE]
                                06. [27:47] Tiefschwarz - Evoe (Sane Vigor Remix) [SOUVENIR]
                                07. [33:43] Madben - The Mightiest Galaxy [COD3 QR]
                                08. [41:58] Perry Farrell - Let's All Pray For This World (Maceo Plex Electro Remix) [LAST MAN]
                                09. [46:22] Josh Wink - Feel (DJ Seinfeld Remix) [ELLUM]
                                10. [51:00] ID - ID

Comment

Working...