Message to Promotors, DJ's & Managers epecting a govenment handout to tide you over

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ♫♫♫♫♫♫
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Nov 2013

Re: Message to Promotors, DJ's & Managers epecting a govenment handout to tide you ov

Originally posted by simonr
    If they want a handout then at least do some work for it - helping the elderly, working on community projects, doing something to help the homeless etc. Don't expect to be paid for sitting on your arse.
    I said that last night in a conversation.

Comment

• berps
      Gold Gabber
      • Jul 2004

Re: Message to Promotors, DJ's & Managers epecting a govenment handout to tide you ov

Being self employed you should always plan for a rainy day. Be prepared for what life throws at you be it work related or personal. Have something to get you by either skills or finance.
      "IM GETTING CAKED@THEWEEKEND!!!!!!!!! "

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Nov 2013

Some top cuntery from Hannah Wants

If the government think they can tell me to re-train and find another career path they can go get fucked, THIS is what I do. Music is my purpose. I’ma see you in the rave ASAfuckingP beautifuls, let’s fight.

#HannahWants #HannahsNotGetting
        Last edited by ♫♫♫♫♫♫; October 14, 2020, 05:20:09 AM.

Comment

• GregWhelan
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

^ lol what a bellend she sounds. Music is my purpose? Wtf. Boris should make sure she gets no money at all and then she can see how far she’ll get with that ‘purpose’

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

I'm really interested in this. But I haven't seen any of the moaning etc. If anyone has any links I would really appreciate it Ta.
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Nov 2013

Originally posted by DIDI
              I'm really interested in this. But I haven't seen any of the moaning etc. If anyone has any links I would really appreciate it Ta.
              You might want to nip over to Hannah’s FB page. It’s full of sycophants.

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

Well thanks for nothing
                Originally posted by TheVrk
                it IS incredible isn't it??
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• simonr
                  Transitionator
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                  Some top cuntery from Hannah Wants

#HannahWants #HannahsNotGetting
                  What strikes me is people in the arts come across as privileged and not wanting to do the de-meaning jobs that their followers do. A pure sense of entitlement .. whether that be from having grown up in a well to do family and never having to work hard, or moving away from being working class and now looking down on their roots as unseemly.

What is the Hannah Wants' expectation .. a government handout because she can't DJ for £5k plus a night because she wants to sit on her arse at home, instead of looking for alternative work or being creative to monetise what she does in other ways ?

There are few bigger cunts in the arts than Sam Smith and his quarantine meltdown while being a prisoner in his luxury £12m house

The singer, 27, shared their varying 'stages of a quarantine meltdown' as they spent time at home amid the coronavirus outbreak on Thursday.
                  sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Nov 2013

They’re really milking the whole mental health issue too.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Nov 2013

It's funny how these artists associate Music with Money. Some artists greatest work was written when they had no money.

Comment

• GregWhelan
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jun 2004

Jesus, don’t get me started on Sam bloody Smith!

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Nov 2013

Some of these cunts actually think that they are also mental health therapists.

Comment

• simonr
                            Transitionator
                            • Jun 2004

Who the fuck vets these government handouts

Site co-founder released statement explaining that the coronavirus pandemic had caused ‘95% loss of revenue’
                            sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Nov 2013

Hopefully they will distribute the money among the poorest first. The doormen, the bar staff, the sweepers, etc...... but I doubt it.

Comment

• GregWhelan
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Jun 2004

£750k to Resident Advisor? What the hell!

How do RA actually generate their revenues?

Comment

Working...