• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moodmosaic
    Getting Somewhere
    • Mar 2019

Re: Transitions 840 ● John Digweed with a guest mix Chris Fortier

Originally posted by res0nat0r
    On another note..I'm looking to start backfilling my Transitions collection. I have ~750 mp3s from way back when the show started on Kiss100 and for many years after (one of my prized mp3 archive collections) but is pretty sparse for the last 5-7 years and would love to find good rips to fill all the gaps.

Problem is trying to find a good archive of stuff and all of these sendspace links are always dead or die quickly, named crappily etc. Anyone know of good torrent sites to get these radio rips? I usually never torrent but wouldn't worry about these since they are radio broadcasts. TALiON releases all of these shows each week directly from the satellite (and LOTS of other great live radio DJ stuff) I just can't find em.

IE the best rip for this episode is likely:

John_Digweed_-_Transitions_840__Incl_Chris_Fortier_Guestmix-SAT-10-04-2020-TALiON

https://predb.me/?search=digweed+transitions
    I doubt it's of better quality than the one I posted, which is of higher quality than Mixcloud Select also. And TALiON better make those releases _INT (internal).

Comment

• moodmosaic
      Getting Somewhere
      • Mar 2019

Originally posted by res0nat0r
      On another note..I'm looking to start backfilling my Transitions collection. I have ~750 mp3s from way back when the show started on Kiss100 and for many years after (one of my prized mp3 archive collections) but is pretty sparse for the last 5-7 years and would love to find good rips to fill all the gaps.

Problem is trying to find a good archive of stuff and all of these sendspace links are always dead or die quickly, named crappily etc. Anyone know of good torrent sites to get these radio rips? I usually never torrent but wouldn't worry about these since they are radio broadcasts. TALiON releases all of these shows each week directly from the satellite (and LOTS of other great live radio DJ stuff) I just can't find em.

IE the best rip for this episode is likely:

John_Digweed_-_Transitions_840__Incl_Chris_Fortier_Guestmix-SAT-10-04-2020-TALiON

https://predb.me/?search=digweed+transitions
      Which ones you miss? I got the full archive, which I think it's more accurate than the one [ms] has (at least up to 2011 where the last show on KISS was aired).
      Attached Files

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

Man my archive is a bit of a mess but I know I'm missing a ton of transitions over the last 5-6 years, I could post up a list.

I'd love if someone just has all of that in an s3 bucket I'd love to just mirror it and would do it from inside the same ec2 region as the bucket so they wouldn't need to pay for any xfer costs either. Or they could turn on requester-pays too.

Comment

• moodmosaic
          Getting Somewhere
          • Mar 2019

Is there a tracklist from this show by the way? Some crazy good tunes by Chris Fortier as always.

Comment

• GregWhelan
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

Listened to the Fortier mix 4 times this week, it is tremendous. The best mix I’ve heard in 2020 for sure

Comment

• progressive420
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Please REUP.!!!!!

2020 besides Bunkering Out has been a big Fortier year for me as well(when isnt)
              "Always........Dancing in My Mind"

Comment

• progressive420
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

Got a hold of this....Wow! I am a bit partial to Fortier. Been a big kick the last several months of listening to alot of his old promo sets etc. Glad to have a new 2020 set and so far so good.
                "Always........Dancing in My Mind"

Comment

• GregWhelan
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by moodmosaic
                  Is there a tracklist from this show by the way? Some crazy good tunes by Chris Fortier as always.
                  If you search YouTube for Chris Fortier and filter it for videos posted in the past month, one of the first results is this Transitions show, and the thumbnail for that video has the tracklist on there. However it’s only hour 1 of the Fortier mix

Comment

• res0nat0r
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • May 2006

This link worked for me: https://www.sendspace.com/file/wl459d

Looks like the Talion release and is 116m55s

Comment

• res0nat0r
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • May 2006

Also the best site I've found for tracklistings is mixesdb. They are a bit behind on their most recent Transitions sets though.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • May 2006

Johns set is pretty kick ass too. That Elephant Dust remix at the end is a banger.

Comment

• ENNISELLIS
                          Addiction started
                          • May 2008

I compile year packs from my own DIFM rips over on TheMixingBowl. All in 256 / 320kbps MP3. If you want them all in one hit, that's the place to go. Every Kiss 100 / Transitions mix is there, and I've been doing the new packs since 2011.

Shameless self-promotion over.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • May 2006

Originally posted by ENNISELLIS
                            I compile year packs from my own DIFM rips over on TheMixingBowl. All in 256 / 320kbps MP3. If you want them all in one hit, that's the place to go. Every Kiss 100 / Transitions mix is there, and I've been doing the new packs since 2011.

Shameless self-promotion over.
                            Oh awesome, I've never heard of this site I'll make an account and check it out. I've been finding some good scene rips over on tribalmixes. I never have really torrented in the past, but trying to catch up on some stuff this may be the quickest way to get official decent rips. Plus since its not DMCA'd stuff I dont feel bad about running a torrent client for this stuff.

Comment

• Funky Dredd
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • May 2005

Sean's around, he's on FB but I think he makes it hard to find him as he changes his name frequently. He did a mix for EarTheater - https://eartheater.usdjs.com/e/sean-...e-004-dub-luv/

Weird..I thought I quoted Feather but that was in response to his question of where Sean went.
                              Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

• chuckc
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Jun 2004

^^thanks for the q6 set!!

Comment

Working...