John Digweed - Bunker Session #27 (07-11-20)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • s73vend0yle
    Getting Somewhere
    • Oct 2010

Re: John Digweed - Bunker Session #27 (07-11-20)

Originally posted by ENNISELLIS
    I managed to grab the FLAC so will upload it after work to the usual place for those that torrent. I'm sure someone can then transfer it through Soulseek or other means.

Those that want an MP3 copy - I'll have to do my own MP3 conversion as I didn't grab Dhar's. I'll torrent that as well.

And if the powers that being are spying on us - I am quite happy to pay for Mixcloud Select, same way I already pay for a DI:FM subscription to listen to Transitions, and have done for years. But I'm not handing over money for something with such terrible sound quality. Fix that first please if you want my hard earned money. Thank you.
    That would be amazing thank you very much

Comment

• PartyInGreece
      Gold Gabber
      • Aug 2006

+1 on the "I need this" bandwagon.

Comment

• tiddles
        Encryption, Jr.
        • Jun 2004

And if the powers that being are spying on us - I am quite happy to pay for Mixcloud Select, same way I already pay for a DI:FM subscription to listen to Transitions, and have done for years. But I'm not handing over money for something with such terrible sound quality. Fix that first please if you want my hard earned money. Thank you.
        same, i'd happily pay but need a 320 download at least. none of this download for offline playback in the mixcloud app only.

Comment

• chuckc
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

this sucks. Can somebody provide me a hook up. Just looking for the 320 version

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Eh can't Dhar or someone simply upload the FLAC elsewhere? Like Zippyshare? Try what sbando suggested with the generic file name, maybe we need to come up with a code name

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• ENNISELLIS
              Addiction started
              • May 2008

Right, I've done a new V0 MP3 encode from Dhar's FLAC file. And I've given it an exciting new name, so let's see how long the link lasts.

WeTransfer expires in 7 days time anyway, but I'm sure someone will be happy to make a more permanent link later if it does expire and Dhar doesn't re-up it himself.

I'll put the FLAC up on one of the more off the books torrent sites after work. Those of you who know where I hang out will know exactly where to look.

MP3 V0: https://we.tl/t-5qz2HblyBe

Comment

• NastyD
                Gold Gabber
                • Jun 2004

Got it - Superb thanks!
                An ounce of image is worth a pound of performance.

Comment

• MusicJatt
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Aug 2004

I managed to grab the FLAC so will upload it after work to the usual place for those that torrent. I'm sure someone can then transfer it through Soulseek or other means.

Those that want an MP3 copy - I'll have to do my own MP3 conversion as I didn't grab Dhar's. I'll torrent that as well.

Great big thanks, Ethel sends her regards.

Comment

• s73vend0yle
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Oct 2010

[QUOTE=ENNISELLIS;1231007]Right, I've done a new V0 MP3 encode from Dhar's FLAC file. And I've given it an exciting new name, so let's see how long the link lasts.

WeTransfer expires in 7 days time anyway, but I'm sure someone will be happy to make a more permanent link later if it does expire and Dhar doesn't re-up it himself.

I'll put the FLAC up on one of the more off the books torrent sites after work. Those of you who know where I hang out will know exactly where to look.
                    Many thanks for this.

Comment

• s73vend0yle
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Oct 2010

Got it thank you

Comment

• pictus
                        Fresh Peossy
                        • May 2012

Exactly this, I pay for Select but the sound quality compared to the original live broadcast is awful. I want to be able to just move the file to my phone and play it without an app. If they want to charge for it, they shouldn't be providing a low quality version.

Comment

• NastyD
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Jun 2004

That's interesting... I've grabbed the mp3 from ENNISELLIS which is 2 hours 49 minutes, and then a version pops up on TribalMixes which says its 3 hours 5 minutes and 80Mb larger.

Comment

• matttymm
                            Fresh Peossy
                            • Jun 2005

That is strange. The stream itself on mixcloud is 2h49 so don’t know where the extra 10 mins comes from unless it’s an error.

Have you downloaded the file itself ? Might be an error.

Comment

• matttymm
                              Fresh Peossy
                              • Jun 2005

Can anyone please hook a fella up with a PM for this torrent site.

I promise that I won’t tell the internet police

Thanks.

Comment

• NastyD
                                Gold Gabber
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by matttymm
                                That is strange. The stream itself on mixcloud is 2h49 so don’t know where the extra 10 mins comes from unless it’s an error.

Have you downloaded the file itself ? Might be an error.
                                Yeah, working on it now...

Comment

Working...