Anthony Pappa - Live in Rooftop Summer Series Day Event, Warehouse3000 (21-11-2020)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • did-e
    Addiction started
    • Sep 2008

Anthony Pappa - Live in Rooftop Summer Series Day Event, Warehouse3000 (21-11-2020)

123960365_10160188995397506_7885509549610819507_n.jpg

Download vbr

rip from video
  • Denied51
    Platinum Poster
    • Dec 2016

Re: Anthony Pappa - Live in Rooftop Summer Series Day Event, Warehouse3000 (21-11-202

also on pappa's mixcloud https://www.mixcloud.com/anthonypapp...ia-20-11-2020/

Comment

• did-e
      Addiction started
      • Sep 2008

Re: Anthony Pappa - Live in Rooftop Summer Series Day Event, Warehouse3000 (21-11-202

line in record download vbr

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Nov 2013

Can anyone ID what drinks are being ordered at any point in this set? Or what drugs are being ordered at the 16 minute mark? This set is appalling. Stick a microphone in a coffee cup and stir.

Comment

• GregWhelan
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

^ do you mean the sound quality is bad, or the music is bad? I was going to download this but might avoid if the sound quality is bad?

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Nov 2013

The sound quality is appalling. It sounds like the line-in was 2 coconuts held together with a piece of string.

Comment

• Knightsfan87
              Gold Gabber
              • Apr 2010

He posted it onto his Soundcloud with a download link. I downloaded it a few days ago, but have not got around to listening. A quick skip through listening off Soundcloud, sounds like a Mixcloud rip.

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Knightsfan87
                He posted it onto his Soundcloud with a download link. I downloaded it a few days ago, but have not got around to listening. A quick skip through listening off Soundcloud, sounds like a Mixcloud rip.

https://soundcloud.com/origin-presen...gig-20-11-2020
                The sound is a lot better on that version.

Comment

• Dhar_2
                  meat and potatoes
                  • Jun 2004

quality may be what it is, but i really enjoyed the set

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Nov 2013

After finally listening to this, I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed this. There was just the right amount of vocal tracks, it built through the three hours and had some great banging tracks in the last hour. A perfectly balanced set and about the right length.

Comment

• Knightsfan87
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Apr 2010

Remember, this was a daytime gig, with Anthony playing the sunset slot into night.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Nov 2013

This was fantastic

Comment

• Dhar_2
                          meat and potatoes
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                          After finally listening to this, I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed this. There was just the right amount of vocal tracks, it built through the three hours and had some great banging tracks in the last hour. A perfectly balanced set and about the right length.
                          i enjoyed it aswell.
                          even though the quality wasnt the best.
                          it was worth the listen

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Dhar_2
                            i enjoyed it aswell.
                            even though the quality wasnt the best.
                            it was worth the listen
                            It was fine from the soundcloudlink

Comment

Working...