• May 2006

Facundo Mohrr - All Day I Dream Tulum by EPHIMERA 18-05-2021

cover.jpg

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/36q8yy45hz5rn2u/

• max420
    Addiction started
    • Jul 2007

Re: Facundo Mohrr - All Day I Dream Tulum by EPHIMERA 18-05-2021

Got a track list for this Bangas or specifically the name of the second last track?
    Thx by the way for the upload always sorta liked Facundo especially his older style.

Comment

• PartyInGreece
      Gold Gabber
      • Aug 2006

Hard for me to separate music and dj's from behavior. Lots of dj's very quietly playing shows amidst lockdowns and it's fucking bullshit. The whole idea of being one with nature and being positive really doesn't fit in well with the action of putting people at risk. Yeah, spread music.....not a fucking virus. There's a twitter handle called Business Teshno that has brought a lot of attention to this, and other issues, like the massive bailout/loan that Resident Advisor got.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Nov 2013

I suppose that it would depend on whether you thought that the lockdown was bullshit. I don't know where you get the whole idea of the right on, hippy loving bullshit about putting people at risk, but most people don't buy into it anymore. Most people want to get on with their lives, but keep getting fed a new narrative every time that seems possible. They have done the vaccinations, they have protected the NHS, they have protected the venerable, now they have to protect themselves from the so-called Indian Variant. In January 2021, the British Medical Journal published, that there were only 31 recorded cases of people testing positive for COVID 19 twice, that is out of over 150 million people, but the media is still peddling fear. If you are scared, stay at home, if not, live your life.

Comment

• PartyInGreece
          Gold Gabber
          • Aug 2006

Maybe. But I don't think that'd be the case for DJ's who are posting pictures in front of their equipment and captioning shit like, "I wish I could go back to work....(sad face)" and then it turns out two days before they were playing in Tanzania.

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫
          I suppose that it would depend on whether you thought that the lockdown was bullshit. I don't know where you get the whole idea of the right on, hippy loving bullshit about putting people at risk, but most people don't buy into it anymore. Most people want to get on with their lives, but keep getting fed a new narrative every time that seems possible. They have done the vaccinations, they have protected the NHS, they have protected the venerable, now they have to protect themselves from the so-called Indian Variant. In January 2021, the British Medical Journal published, that there were only 31 recorded cases of people testing positive for COVID 19 twice, that is out of over 150 million people, but the media is still peddling fear. If you are scared, stay at home, if not, live your life.

Comment

• SolarB
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

01. [00] ID
            02. [07] ID !!!
            03. [12] First Aid Kit - My Silver Lining (?? Remix)
            04. [18] Francesco Chiocci feat. Black Soda - Towards The Sun (Pastaboys Remix)
            05. [24] Mytron & Ofofo - Medicine Man (Inigo Vontier Remix)
            06. [30] Ramverk - Change Of Starlight (Genish & Bambook Remix)
            07. [34] Marco Tegui, Night Vision - Sus-Tain (Namito's Deep In My Soul Remix) ???
            08. [40] Arandel - Bodyline (King Britt Remix)
            09. [47] ID !!!
            10. [51] Pontchartrain - Burnin'
            Not Agressive - Just Progressive

Comment

Working...