X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ENNISELLIS
    Addiction started
    • May 2008

Re: Sasha presents last night on earth l show 076 January 2022

You mean in terms of the quality of this set, or the fact it's now April and no new shows since this one? (Or both?)

Comment

• ddr
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ENNISELLIS
      You mean in terms of the quality of this set, or the fact it's now April and no new shows since this one? (Or both?)
      I would pass on seeing him if he came to Portland again. If he and Digweed came together, I would still pass. If Digweed came alone, I would not miss it.
      "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• Knightsfan87
        Gold Gabber
        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by ENNISELLIS
        The podcast in general. Not being consistent with the monthly mix, the quality of the mixes, moving to Mixcloud.. all of it.

Comment

• Knightsfan87
          Gold Gabber
          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by ddr
          I would pass on seeing him if he came to Portland again. If he and Digweed came together, I would still pass. If Digweed came alone, I would not miss it.
          I'm going to Europe end of May (I live in Sydney)... am going to the Last Night On Earth show at Troxy & also the House of Barefoot where he & Digweed are playing together, very much still looking forward to those gigs.

He's never disappointed me seeing him live.

Comment

• Weizy
            MCast Resident DJ
            • Jun 2004

for those still following along the long/full versions of episodes 69 through 76 leaked onto tribalmixes this week.

Comment

• Weizy
              MCast Resident DJ
              • Jun 2004

Time to get caught up on LNOE mixes starting with this episode!

Comment

• Knightsfan87
                Gold Gabber
                • Apr 2010

Seeing Sasha twice in the space of a week, first at E1 London for the LNOE Ten party, then at House of Barefoot with Digweed on Day 1. Pretty excited for my Europe trip!

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Knightsfan87
                  Seeing Sasha twice in the space of a week, first at E1 London for the LNOE Ten party, then at House of Barefoot with Digweed on Day 1. Pretty excited for my Europe trip!
                  Kind of annoying that LNOE Ten has gone from a day event to a night event. the venue has changed from Troxy to E1 and Sasha is also playing back to back which usually makes sets worse, not better, so everything that was special about this gig is no longer special.

Comment

• Knightsfan87
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                    Kind of annoying that LNOE Ten has gone from a day event to a night event. the venue has changed from Troxy to E1 and Sasha is also playing back to back which usually makes sets worse, not better, so everything that was special about this gig is no longer special.
                    I've not been to E1, so am keen to experience a gig there. Day event would have been nice. He is playing B2B & solo extended.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Nov 2013

Bad news, Barefoot has been canceled.

I’m absolutely devastated to announce that the House of Barefoot Festival will no longer be going ahead. This is probably the hardest thing I’ve ever had to come to terms with.

Believe me when I say this I have tried absolutely everything within my power to make this happen. Unfortunately despite this being widely viewed as one of the best lineups in years ticket sales have not reached a level to be able to go ahead.

Those that know me well know how much time and effort I have put into this. Being honest probably too much. It has broken me over the last 6 months or so and made me quite ill but I thought I was worth it. The hardest part is letting you all down. This was never about money or kudos or even DJing with my heroes. I was doing this because I believed I could give you a weekend that you’d never forget. I was doing it to give those an opportunity to play that may never have had another opportunity like it.

Thank you to all that have sent me messages of support and those that have bought tickets. You were the reason I was trying to make this happen.

I’m going to need a few days to really come to terms with this and emails will be sent out in due course.

Thank you and I’m sorry. ❤️��

Comment

• Knightsfan87
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Apr 2010

Yep, saw the post this morning. Super disappointed, as it was such a great lineup. I'm pretty surprised, given it was to be a 2000 capacity festival, they couldn't sell enough tickets.

Comment

• Weizy
                          MCast Resident DJ
                          • Jun 2004

Aside from the Popof tracks I didn't care for this month's episode. Next!

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Nov 2013

Yep, saw the post this morning. Super disappointed, as it was such a great lineup. I'm pretty surprised, given it was to be a 2000 capacity festival, they couldn't sell enough tickets.
                            Probably the wrong location in the UK for a festival. I always think that 3 days is too long for these types of festivals. Them lineups are going to appeal to an older crowd. I would rather have seen all them DJ’s in one day and gone home for a shower and an afterparty.

Comment

• ddr
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                              Lol, so much disappointment in your reply Nothing like celebrating a birthday a year after the fact though. Couldn't call it LNOE 11 Tour? Something else to blame covid for I guess.
                              "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Nov 2013

Originally posted by ddr;[URL="tel:1237799"
                                1237799[/URL]]Lol, so much disappointment in your reply Nothing like celebrating a birthday a year after the fact though. Couldn't call it LNOE 11 Tour? Something else to blame covid for I guess.
                                After many fans made travel, accommodation plans and spent quite a bit of money Sasha changes the event just so he could watch a fucking football match. The Troxy would have been a special event, E1 is just another gig.
                                Last edited by ♫♫♫♫♫♫; May 21, 2022, 07:37:26 AM.

Comment

Working...