Quattro Artists

Did anyone else scoop this up?

20220316_123936.jpg
    "Always........Dancing in My Mind"
  • GregWhelan
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: Quattro Artists

I didn't. I learnt a long time ago that in the main, artist albums in this scene are never really all that.

I've picked up a few of these Bedrock releases (Vs, Re:Structured) and they are never something that stands out, or what I want to return to.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Nov 2013

Originally posted by GregWhelan
      I didn't. I learnt a long time ago that in the main, artist albums in this scene are never really all that.

I've picked up a few of these Bedrock releases (Vs, Re:Structured) and they are never something that stands out, or what I want to return to.
      Yeah, they are cheap tomake for the labels but are never that great. The only one that I ever liked was The Winning Ticket.

Comment

• progressive420
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

I rarely listen to unmixed music unless its records but I mostly wanted the Quivver album. However listening to Captain Mustache's tracks on Digweed's recent sets, I am impressed and glad to have his as well.

That being said, I usually dont buy or listen to label comps/albums. Theyre great for having unmixed tracks to dj with.
        I did recently pull out the live mix cd from ReStructured, its really great peak time Diggers. Kept in heavy rotation since.
        "Always........Dancing in My Mind"

Comment

Working...