Hernán Cattáneo Resident 02.07.2022• Episode582

288394855_614977259990004_448963479694425299_n.jpg

1 - Hidden Empire - Comoja /
    2 - Andy Arias - En un cumple /
    3 - Undercatt - Arcade /
    4 - Will DeKeizer - Sapphire /
    5 - James Harcourt Signals /
    6 - Blaush ft. Running Pine - Tauri (Hunter Game Remix) /
    7 - Danny Bonnici, Dave Norris - Journey to Arion (Ruben Karapetyan Remix) /
    8 - Brigado Crew & Ubbah /
    9 - Andre Moret - Simply Way (Freedo Mosho Remix) /
    10 - Antrim - Dawn In Port /

I'm back
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies
  • GregWhelan
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident 02.07.2022• Episode582

I saw Hernan & Nick Warren yesterday/last night in London. Was a tremendous event. They played 5 hours back to back, maybe 3 or 4 tunes each before swapping. I was a bit worried that it would be a little bit of a 'warm up' type set, but they absolutely hammered it from the first track, I was very pleasantly surprised.

I'd say Hernan shaded it slightly; his tracks had a bit more of a kick to them than Nick's did - it really was such a great event and I'm so glad I went (despite being a bit worse for wear today!)

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

That sounds about right for the way he seems to be playing lately . Really glad you had a tremendous event.��

When I went to London i thought I would probably be able tp catch him in London and he finally turns up days after I left ��even though I had extended twice. ��
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• GregWhelan
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

I'm gonna go back and listen to the recent Resident shows to see if I can recall any tracks. Not much in the way of vocals, but still a really strong undercurrent and 'kick' to each track played.

I don't go clubbing often, and I sometimes think 'are my clubbing days over' and then you get a day like yesterday and realise you'll never knock it on the head!

There was a girl there with her mother who was 67 years old and confined to a wheelchair. We got chatting to the girl who said that she had always wanted to check out Nick & Hernan and decided to just go for it. She was holding on to a balcony rail dancing for longer than I was! Brilliant to see the joy on people's faces, it really was

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Lovely review Greg !!

You are inspiring me to put up the one I did on Cordoba for HookedOnHernanCattaneo As most here would know I don't do facebook , but I did this for a friend who runs the group. I will put it in the appropriate thread ,

Comment

Working...