X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Balance Selections 245: Ricky Ryan

Read the article I linked , it's far more comprehensive.
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by psybangas
      I'm just going to leave this here.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14361[/ATTACH]
      Could you post the link please ?? . I can't read it here
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• max420
        Addiction started
        • Jul 2007

Geez Louise, I really hope and mean this truly in the best possible way that your still tired and emotional from your recent trip otherwise you may want to consider in my completely unqualified opinion seeking help from a mental health professional and while your taking it easy you could relax by learning how to properly read a Spectrograph.You shouldn't be having a go at someone for just trying to upload music in the best possible quality because of your dislike of big data, or because he is friends with me who doesn't share your views on Hernan Cattaneo. I guarantee you there is no grand conspiracy to bump an alleged less loved Hernan set just to rustle your Jimmies not everything on here is about you. Yet weirdly and i guess from your point of view predictably i actually really like it.Just chillout DIDI your coming off IMHO as some mad chick with a shed full of old axes to grind.

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by max420
          Geez Louise, I really hope and mean this truly in the best possible way that your still tired and emotional from your recent trip otherwise you may want to consider in my completely unqualified opinion seeking help from a mental health professional and while your taking it easy you could relax by learning how to properly read a Spectrograph.You shouldn't be having a go at someone for just trying to upload music in the best possible quality because of your dislike of big data, or because he is friends with me who doesn't share your views on Hernan Cattaneo. I guarantee you there is no grand conspiracy to bump an alleged less loved Hernan set just to rustle your Jimmies not everything on here is about you. Yet weirdly and i guess from your point of view predictably i actually really like it.Just chillout DIDI your coming off IMHO as some mad chick with a shed full of old axes to grind.
          Absolute prime example of gas lighting

Comment

• max420
            Addiction started
            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by DIDI
            Absolute prime example of gas lighting

No just thoughts straight from the heart. Im not even 100% sure exactly what gaslighting is and i think alot of other people who throw that term around wily nily in defence of bad behaviour or unpopular opinions do either.

Comment

• Micko
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by max420

Comment

• Micko
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Oct 2004

Listening to this again the other day - it really is a remarkable mix..

Comment

Working...