going to austin tx. whats clubs should i go ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zen
    Getting warmed up
    • Jul 2004

going to austin tx. whats clubs should i go ?

does anyone know what clubs a could visit over their ? im going for a week and 1/2 and i defenetly want to go out and have a good time. if any of you guys can throw me some info i would realy appreciate it. its the party good ?
  • hprelude01
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jun 2004

Re:: going to austin tx. whats clubs should i go ?

It all depends on what kind of music you want to hear. Every Friday SKY has a decent DJ visit..on the 13th of August DFUSE will be there. Also on Fridays at Nuno's they have trance night. I say start off on 6th street because its pretty cheap to drink there before you head on to the clubs. Hope that helps some.

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

u need to see if lance cashion is playing. he plays around austin all the time.

check him out if you find he's playing.
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Pataky P
        asdf_imo
        • Jun 2004

No i'm not!!never..

Comment

• zen
          Getting warmed up
          • Jul 2004

i like all kind of music , i would like going to q place with a good dj spinning a nice progressive house or something like it. i dont realy care which type of music it is . i just want to go to a cool place with a nice crowd. they taldo me skybar is good

thanx to all.

Comment

Working...