X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lord lucan
    Gold Gabber
    • Jan 2006

Re: Sasha 5th August 1995, Angels, Burnley

The problem is that you refuse to listen to fucking any sense yourself. You criticise others for having an opinion but fail to see the error of your ways.
    How many fucking times do you have to be told that I WENT TO THAT FUCKING NIGHT AND IT WAS SASHA. How many times do i have to tell you i also went to the Digweed night later? Why the fucking hell do you think you are so fucking superior in your knowledge that you refuse to accept the truth? There is no fucking conspiracy theory its just you being an absolute fucking cunt of the highest order. I stood there as ive told you fucking countless times next to the box and listened tune for tune that set. i even knew what the next track was when the tapes came into bloc. Where i fucking worked and knew my music at the time INSIDE FUCKING OUT.
    You said it yourself you DONT UNDERSTAND MIXING IN KEY and also you haven't got the imputence to tell if its Digweed mixing or sasha which in itself after the amount of years/times and mixes and exposure to their sets you've had, you still haven't got the basic knowledge to recognise the difference is absolutly fucking laughable.
    Do yourself a favour mate and fucking wrap up about something you have no idea about.
    Why the fuck would i bother to say i went to those nights? Do you think I've got nothing better to do? The reason you have been called a twat is because you are an ignorant mother fucker who has some hair brained none entity of an idea that is fucking nothing less than embarrasing. And you have the bollocks to call Superwave a crank. Deary fucking me.
    You seriously need to fucking shut up about this you retarded fucking idiot.

Comment

• coliver1980
      Platinum Poster
      • Aug 2008

.....and breathe!!

Comment

• chunky
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by lord lucan
        The problem is that you refuse to listen to fucking any sense yourself. You criticise others for having an opinion but fail to see the error of your ways.
        How many fucking times do you have to be told that I WENT TO THAT FUCKING NIGHT AND IT WAS SASHA. How many times do i have to tell you i also went to the Digweed night later? Why the fucking hell do you think you are so fucking superior in your knowledge that you refuse to accept the truth? There is no fucking conspiracy theory its just you being an absolute fucking cunt of the highest order. I stood there as ive told you fucking countless times next to the box and listened tune for tune that set. i even knew what the next track was when the tapes came into bloc. Where i fucking worked and knew my music at the time INSIDE FUCKING OUT.
        You said it yourself you DONT UNDERSTAND MIXING IN KEY and also you haven't got the imputence to tell if its Digweed mixing or sasha which in itself after the amount of years/times and mixes and exposure to their sets you've had, you still haven't got the basic knowledge to recognise the difference is absolutly fucking laughable.
        Do yourself a favour mate and fucking wrap up about something you have no idea about.
        Why the fuck would i bother to say i went to those nights? Do you think I've got nothing better to do? The reason you have been called a twat is because you are an ignorant mother fucker who has some hair brained none entity of an idea that is fucking nothing less than embarrasing. And you have the bollocks to call Superwave a crank. Deary fucking me.
        You seriously need to fucking shut up about this you retarded fucking idiot.
        Fucking hell your not still crying about this are you Don't you think you've done enough crying recently. How your facebook petition going
        Originally posted by res0nat0r
        OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• chunky
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by coliver1980
          .....and breathe!!
          Its OK Lucan has a few issues ongoing at the moment

Comment

• coliver1980
            Platinum Poster
            • Aug 2008

Madness!!

Comment

• superwave
              Are you Kidding me??
              • May 2006

i agree with LL for once, but we dont have to burn the witch!

may the four part tape RIP surface now!

Comment

• chunky
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • Jan 2006

^ Your opinion isn't really worth much as you think every Sasha set is fake. LL has made one major error with his theory about them mixing in different keys And nobody was willing to stand up every time I've thrown down the gauntlet in the past

Comment

• superwave
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • May 2006

Sasha - Live @ Angels, Burnley, UK 8-5-95 - 178 minutes Live @ Love Of Life 8-xx-95 - 59 minutes Love Of Life 1996 [Tracks 1-9, 13, & 14] Angels Vol2 01. Sade - Pearls (Hallelujah)("A Lazy Does It" Mix) 02. Marcus Schulz pres Spastic Plastic - The Journey 03. OLN - Reboot 144 (Acid Error Mix) 04. Angel

Comment

• chunky
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • Jan 2006

Yet another pointless 2 posts. You created a thread when there was one already and posted a link to it. LOL You have nothing to say so you just keep bumping and strating threads

Comment

• superwave
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • May 2006

Originally posted by chunky
                      ^ Your opinion isn't really worth much as you think every Sasha set is AWESOME. LL has made one major error with his theory about them mixing in different keys (WHICH YOU WONT SAY WHAT) And nobody was willing to stand up every time I've thrown down the gauntlet in the past
                      HA Gauntlet. Is that what you call your constant ravings about Possession of inconsistency?

You created a thread when there was one already and posted a link to it. LOL You have nothing to say so you just keep bumping and strating threads
                      Straightening YES
                      [FONT=Courier New]
                      02. Marcus Schultz presents Plastic Spastic - The Journey
                      11. Zee - Dreamtime (Original Mix)
                      13. UCC - Dodobassburger (stuttery female/air raid siren)
                      14. Chrome - Do You Want Me "want you to hold me" female / piano
                      19. Hook & Lecker - Headstrong (female scat)
                      Now those are some funny fuck-ups! Keep em kummin flunky! We need you outputs;P

Comment

• chunky
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by superwave
                        HA Gauntlet. Is that what you call your constant ravings about Possession of inconsistency?
                        Straightening YES

Now those are some funny fuck-ups! Keep em kummin flunky! We need you outputs;P
                        Getting 2 letters the wrong way round is hardly a major fuck up and I didn't compile the track list so I can hardly take credit for that. Also the gauntlet I mentioned is actually in this thread if you bother to read it. You’re the only idiot here. Stalking people on Face book just demonstrates you’re a fucking weirdo. And you haven’t responded to my question yet

Sasha BOXED gu96 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YDAHGCJR SASHA GU 96 tracklisting Keoki - Caterpillar (Rabbit in The Moon's Disco 2001 Mix) Unknown - Unknown Stone Factory - Secret Worship Castle Trancelott 2 - Resonance Atlas - Beauty Too Side B Atlas - Beauty Too Blue Amazon - Never Forget Jayn - Lovelight

Really

01 You look like Charles Mansion
                        02 You create silly inaccurate lists
                        03 You bump threads for no reason because you have nothing to say
                        04 A lot of your posts make no sense what so ever
                        05 You make silly responses when there was nothing to respond to
                        06 You YouTube video clearly show the ramblings of a man who is not right in the head. Akin to someone sucking on a crack pipe.
                        07 Your weird obsession is about Sasha not music
                        08 That is you in the video
                        09 You haven't got a clue about music
                        10 You couldn't tell a genuine set from a fake. Ever
                        11 All your responces have been conjecture

I can give you examples if you want or are you going to respond with more conjecture? And sending me private messages on Oldskool Anthem's and Face Book just displays how much of a Krank you are.
                        Originally posted by superwave
                        Not working. Care to extrapolate

Comment

• Baader Meinhof
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2012

I have an even longer version of this

Comment

• sbando
                            Going back to Romford
                            • Apr 2008

That you won't post? I understand it's a pity to ruin such an epic thread.
                            ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                            ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                            ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
                            ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• superwave
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • May 2006

Hey look Another post from a banned member,
                              I assume he means he has the real version that was sasha digweed and chunky on the fecks

Comment

• leest3
                                Addiction started
                                • Mar 2013

I downloaded Volume 2 of this set on soulseek this past weeked.. It's 2:20:52 in length. Is there a place I can upload it so people can DL it. The only track I recognized was a remix of Calling Your Name. Maybe someone can get a tracklist going.

Comment

Working...