• Show
Clear All
  • KinKyJ
    Platinum Poser
    • Jun 2004

Re: Are we on the brink of WWIII ?

Originally posted by davetlv
    Kamal

When you cross the border, blow up a military vehicle on soverign undisputed Israeli territory, kill our soldiers, abduct two more, then you have opened the floodgates.

Simple no?
    Is that a justification to attack civilian targets? Simply no. This shit is getting to the he said she said level. Nuke the area and let god sort 'em out...

Comment

• thesightless
      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
      • Jun 2004

jan, it has come completly justified. hamas and hezzie dont attack military installations usually, they like to send in some guy who just pulled his cock out of a camal to bomb nightclubs where tourists go. and malls, and schools, and more.

sadly, isreal has every right. like i said, nuke the whole fucking region after davetlv and his family move out and let musharraf take control of everything west until the mediterranean. at least he has progressed his nation.
      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• davetlv
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Ubique. . . come to Tel Aviv its much more fun!

Kamal, not accusing you taking sides, sorry if thats how i came off.

Kinky. . . . Right, now, lets see, nearly 1000 qassam rockets have been fired into Israeli territory from Gaza killing 13 people and injuring many more since September last year.

Katusha hit northern settlements all the time, today killing one woman who sat on her balconly in the town of Nahariya some 12 kms south of the Lebanon Israel border. Are these not civillian targets also? Where is the condemnation of the continual attacks on our population.

Twenty years ago, in the days before the web and 24 hour news, I lived in a town called Shlomi on the Lebanon/Israel border, every friday night for three month we would wait in the bomb shelters for the katusha attacks to stop.

We have been bombed and attacked here since our inception, and you attack us for bombing civillian targets! Theres a word for that where i come from mate!

Comment

• davetlv
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
          like i said, nuke the whole fucking region after davetlv and his family move out
          Thanks for the thought Sean, but if my country goes down i go down with it.

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

and let musharraf take control of everything west until the mediterranean. at least he has progressed his nation.
            are you fucking kidding me ? Musharraf along with his cronies at the ISI have been suspected to be sheltering Bin Laden and carrying out mass attacks on Indian soil since he came into power. And you want this man to take control of everything west until the Mediterranean ?
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            Originally posted by ace_dl
            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• asdf_admin
              i use to be important
              • Jun 2004

it's terrible news on both sides. no news of war is good news. primarily for all the innocent people that get murdered for the sake of politics, land, and religion. I understand why Israel had to take such a strong stand, it is something that have been dealing with decades, centuries. I guess enough is enough.

It surely is a catalyst for a larger global event. The Middle East is the boiling point, and you have other factors such Korea, China, Iran, so yes this good easily cause global conflict. I am not willing to live or see such a war in my life time.
              dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Hos
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

and Jibgolly has just FARTED!
                black is the new black www.mercuryserver.com

Comment

• asdf_admin
                  i use to be important
                  • Jun 2004

Hos? what is your take on this?
                  dead, yet alive.

Comment

• KinKyJ
                    Platinum Poser
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by davetlv
                    We have been bombed and attacked here since our inception, and you attack us for bombing civillian targets! Theres a word for that where i come from mate!
                    Shalom? I'm not taking any sides here since both sides are wrong mate. Like I said earlier: maybe it's better to send in Nato and bomb every muthafucka that moves to smithereens. Worked fine in the Balkan.

Comment

• Hos
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

Jibgolly should eat less beans
                      black is the new black www.mercuryserver.com

Comment

• BureOne
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jun 2004

The end of the world will start from the Middle East and everyone will be against Israel - and the US will be it's only allie. Then the world will turn on the US and then God will come...

....or so I heard of something like that.

Comment

• asdf_admin
                          i use to be important
                          • Jun 2004

The end of the world will start from the Middle East and everyone will be against Israel - and the US will be it's only allie. Then the world will turn on the US and then God will come...

....or so I heard of something like that.
                          pretty freaky ...
                          dead, yet alive.

Comment

• thesightless
                            • Jun 2004

i meant manmohan singh. all you tan people look the same to me. musharraf quotes were in the news and i had a fruedian slip. singh and his predasessor have lowered crime, boosted the economy and drastically increased thier foreign trade.

but musharraf isnt that bad either, one of the few guys to step up and at least attempt to bring pakistan out of the clerical dark ages. of course he is tied down by the religious militants who are trying to bring kashmir to pakistan.

Comment

• thesightless
                              • Jun 2004

i think we should ship a few thousand tonnes of weed over there, get EVERYONE high, put on dumb and dumber, and talk peace while they are in a good mood.

Comment

• Kamal
                                Administrator
                                • May 2002

i meant manmohan singh. all you tan people look the same to me. musharraf quotes were in the news and i had a fruedian slip. singh and his predasessor have lowered crime, boosted the economy and drastically increased thier foreign trade.

but musharraf isnt that bad either, one of the few guys to step up and at least attempt to bring pakistan out of the clerical dark ages. of course he is tied down by the religious militants who are trying to bring kashmir to pakistan.
                                you do know manmohan singh is indian. which country do you want should control everything till the med ?
                                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                                he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                                Originally posted by ace_dl
                                Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                                I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...