X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Donny Concrete
    Gold Gabber
    • Sep 2006

Re: Dexter

Even a man who is pure in heart And says his prayers each night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms and the moon is full and bright.

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

What a mess.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

Doesn't look bad. Actually looks like something interesting is going to happen again finally.

Comment

• nick007
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Oct 2007

Glad its the last one - closure finally. The Wire did it right with only 5 seasons

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

^Yup.

Comment

• Krystyan
              Platinum Poster
              • Oct 2004

I'm stuck on season 3... season 1 has been the best so far...
              https://www.facebook.com/YEGworld

Comment

• res0nat0r
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • May 2006

The John Ligthgow season was the highlight of the series imo. The 2 after it were the worst. The season which just aired was decent since some actual major plot twists happened, and this upcoming last season doesn't look too bad.

I wouldn't watch the trailer above if you are only on season 3, it has a bunch of spoilers.

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

They should've ended it with Lithgow, would have been a good poetic end.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                  a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                  Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                  Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• dusk
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Don't think I can watch this last season...even though it has to end I am one who doesn't want it to end.
                    ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

Working...