X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Tideland (2005)

After her mother dies from a heroin overdose, Jeliza-Rose is taken from the big city to a rural farmhouse by her father. As she tries to settle into a new life in a house her father had purchased for his now-deceased mother, Jeliza-Rose's attempts to deal with what's happened result in increasingly odd behavior, as she begins to communicate mainly with her bodiless Barbie doll heads and Dell, a neighborhood woman who always wears a beekeeper's veil.
    just caught this last night... way fucked up. made by Terry Gilliam: the same guy who directed 12 Monkeys, Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, Brazil, Monty Python and the Holy Grail. this movie is fucking weeeeeeird... watch it. I'll give it 4 pickles to an extremely bizarre movie with a somewhat predictable ending.

• res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Tideland (2005)

i have this but havent watched it yet, i am a huge terry gilliam fan. this got sort of mixed reviews but i still want to check it out. i heard it was really wakky.....

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

I have this too but have been holding off on it 'cos it looks too wacked out.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• man_who_wasnt_there
        Gold Gabber
        • Feb 2006

Don't waste your time IMO.
        Steve James 1978–2008

Comment

Working...