• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • namrevar
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Re: [REQUEST] - John Digweed - 2004-02-28 - Live In Beirut, Lebanon

this diggers set is on my top 5 exelent work

got the 192k version will try this one .

thanks
    www.Mushroomrecordings.com

Comment

• Cristobal
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jul 2007

is it possible to upload the 320kbps version again?
      I Dig weed & Sasha!

Comment

• Gatz
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

link is still working.

John Digweed - Live @ forum Beirut, Lebanon - feb. 29, 2004

320 kbps cbr - 553 Megs
        Last edited by Gatz; January 7, 2008, 08:38:20 PM.

Comment

• Cristobal
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jul 2007

nevermind me =)

works perfect! cheers m8
          I Dig weed & Sasha!

Comment

• Cristobal
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jul 2007

320kbps *drools*
            I Dig weed & Sasha!

Comment

• Cristobal
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jul 2007

it says 28th in the post and 29th in the file..but im guessing its the same set ?
              I Dig weed & Sasha!

Comment

• hypoluxxa
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by rewing3
                One of my favorite digweed sets. It is kinda a funny at the beginning of the mix they still introduce him as a prog dj. In my opinion digweeds last true prog sets and it is a good one.
                You are correct!!! I had the shock of my life, when later the same year I went to go see him at the closing party @ Space in Ibiza and I heard John play electro for the first time. I was horrified. Where was all of the music he had just played in Beirut? Anyway, Diggers hasn't been the same for me since this set.

Comment

• progressive420
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

you know, i always thought of this set as one of Diggers' last progressive house sets in the traditional sense.... it was Feb. 2004, later that year, he started going more electro-y. When Fabric 20(which im not big on) came out, it was almost completely different then this set. It wasn't till mid to late 2006 that he started playing stuff i really liked again. Late 2004- Early 2006 was a weird time for music.

Anyway, funny how people thought of that too. Diggers was totally on fire in this set, friends of mine i that werent really into prog that much, would say how bad ass this set was. I usually listen to the last hour and a half, but i think this week i will listen to the whole set.... A very good night out in Beirut for sure.....
                  "Always........Dancing in My Mind"

Comment

• JK224
                    Addiction started
                    • Oct 2005

Re: [Request] John Digweed - 2004-02-28 - Live In Beirut, Lebanon

Probably my favorite set of all time; it's so odd how the music changed from being so good to so stupid in a matter of 8-10 months that year...

Comment

• nay03
                      Fresh Peossy
                      • Nov 2007

Hey every one...

would luv it if ya could upload the Digweed set again as i am anxious to hear it again for old times sake .. im mourning the deadth of my ipod

Comment

• AntonyM
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Oct 2004

Completely ridiculous set
                        Definite shift after this set.
                        Originally posted by Shpira
                        So came back last night...
                        Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                        Originally posted by Illuminate
                        Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                        2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                        3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                        4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• bonga
                          Addiction started
                          • Jun 2006

maybe it's the last progressive set so that's why it's anawesome 4 hours I've ever heard from any body

Comment

• simonr
                            Transitionator
                            • Jun 2004

Never managed to get the 320 kbs version ... if someone can re-up it'd be greatly appreciated. Cheers.
                            sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• dimax
                              Getting Somewhere
                              • Jul 2004

^^^
                              Yes please!

Comment

• Gatz
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by simonr
                                Never managed to get the 320 kbs version ... if someone can re-up it'd be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

I will try and update the Digweed and Cattaneo public archives this week and will re-up it at that time.

Comment

Working...