X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gatz
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: [Request] John Digweed - 2004-02-28 - Live In Beirut, Lebanon

Get it now posting it for the last time.

N.joy

Comment

• dimax
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jul 2004

Thanks Gatz!

Comment

• oakieboy
        Fresh Peossy
        • Dec 2005

This is probably my fav Digweed live set.

Comment

• capriati
          Fresh Peossy
          • Jan 2008

very nice

thanx (:

Comment

• JK224
            Addiction started
            • Oct 2005

Does anyone have any clue where I can get
            14. [086:58] Yannis Bilalis - 63088 - [DigitalFoniK] ?
            Really cool track, but I've looked everywhere for it and can't find it...I've even tried to contact Moonface because he started the DigitalFonik label but he hasn't responded. Anyone?

Comment

• hypoluxxa
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

Someone else mentioned this, but this is probably the last Prog. set that got recorded. He was playing electro (for lack of a better term) by October.

Comment

• simonr
                Transitionator
                • Jun 2004

I saw him on the bedrock Uni tour shortly after and he was progging it, by late 04/05 he took a major step backwards for 6-12 months - hence Hypo's "Electro Blows" movement !!

Summer 2005 for Renaissance @ pacha he'd improved massively and even played some of the Beirut tracks (including the track at 32 mins "Andon Oliver - Casa Bulga" and some of the Dousk stuff) which made my night.
                sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• progressive420
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

So I started listening to this set in full for the first time in a while. When I originally got it in 2004 I split it in 3 cds, I usually only listen to the 3rd cd(the last 80 mins of the set), but i forgot how good the whole thing is....AMAZING! That last part is my favorite though......

When this set first appeared I was so craving just what it happened to be( a 4 hour live set from Diggers, enter the Vortex....)
                  "Always........Dancing in My Mind"

Comment

• simonr
                    Transitionator
                    • Jun 2004

When I first got this in '04 I cranked up the sound, opened a nice bottle of wine, and entered the vortex ... 4-hours went by in no time - amazing !!
                    sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• hypoluxxa
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by simonr
                      I saw him on the bedrock Uni tour shortly after and he was progging it, by late 04/05 he took a major step backwards for 6-12 months - hence Hypo's "Electro Blows" movement !!

Summer 2005 for Renaissance @ pacha he'd improved massively and even played some of the Beirut tracks (including the track at 32 mins "Andon Oliver - Casa Bulga" and some of the Dousk stuff) which made my night.
                      I said it before. I was sooooo excited because I flew all the way to Ibiza to see him at the Space closing party in October 2004. It's a big deal and a huge investment. Living in Los Angeles and flying to Ibiza is no small task. I had been playing this set all summer, and then.... He starts playing all this music I've never heard him play. I was soooooo fucking gutted!!!!!! My life hasn't been the same since he stopped playing prog.

Comment

• HugoPalmer
                        Getting warmed up
                        • Jan 2007

Could someone please re-up the 320 version please?

It says that Gatz's one has been deleted already!?!?!

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                          Anyone have Styx livesets?
                          • Jun 2004

it cant be 4 years already since this surfaced???!!! can it??? damn.
                          ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• hypoluxxa
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by HugoPalmer
                            Could someone please re-up the 320 version please?

It says that Gatz's one has been deleted already!?!?!
                            I'll find it when I get home and upload it.

Comment

• the sun the sea
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by hypoluxxa
                              I'll find it when I get home and upload it.
                              just click here and scroll down: http://www.westoceandjsets.com/05-house.html
                              download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.com

Comment

• Lady
                                Fresh Peossy
                                • May 2008

Hello =)
                                I came across [ms] while searching for this particular set.
                                I actually heard it live here in Beirut, back in 2004. Its pure twisted, advenaced smart electronic music. It blew us off our feet.

He played another great set also in 2006, and now he'll be performing on the 24th of May.
                                I wanted to go back in time and give that masterpiece another study before the next one coming.

The links u guys have are dead. Is it possible for me to get another link? Plz? =)
                                Would really appreciate it.

Glad i came across.

Comment

Working...