X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DC ROCKA
    Getting warmed up
    • Oct 2004

Track listing for digweed's set april 12 03

Alright, i've looked in all the tracklistings and no luck. Help? Btw, I'm new here. Hello everybody.
  • Steve Graham
    DJ Jelly
    • Jun 2004

there you are guvner

Comment

• DC ROCKA
      Getting warmed up
      • Oct 2004

Re: Track listing for digweed's set april 12 03

thanks much! So I did get my dates mixed up. I was actually looking at the same tracklist but wasn't sure if it matched(I tend to skip around the set). Now, the track listing for Hybrid's 2 part set on Kiss Fm. Anybody? By the way, I am just embracing a new cable connection so I am still downloading sets from 1-2 years ago.

Comment

• DC ROCKA
        Getting warmed up
        • Oct 2004

I am really into that track by moloko(remixed by Francois K and Eric Kupper). Such a smooth track.

p.s.

I just realised what my title says above my default avatar

Comment

• skahound
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jun 2004

Everybody's title says that until you get a certain number of posts. And btw - for future reference we have an entire forum dedicated to tracklistings. Have a look around you may like the place.
          A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• DC ROCKA
            Getting warmed up
            • Oct 2004

Thanks man. For the hybrid 2hr set I've looked and can't seem to find it. I know it was aired sometime in july 02? The first set started off with Wavy Gravy, and then went into Black waters by?? I've used the tracklists area before so I'm not new to that. It's just a matter of finding the correct dates for the sets.

Comment

Working...