• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

Breaking Bad

anyone seen this yet?

it's about a middle age chemistry teacher who snaps after learning he has terminal cancer and decides to go partners with a former student to cook methamphetamine just to screw with the system and make some extra cash for his family.

first episode was really good.

stars bryan cranston (the dad from malcolm in the middle)

small bit of info here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903747/

airs on AMC sunday nights at 10pm
  • JK224
    Addiction started
    • Oct 2005

Re: Breaking Bad

Seems like an interesting show...gonna have to go get some off of torrents. Apparently HBO passed on it...from the reviews I read it seems like their loss.

Comment

• Shpira
      Angry Boy Child
      • Oct 2006

I watched the first two episodes...great show...I hope they keep it interesting and don't make it pointlessly drag on.
      The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Jibgolly
        Vortexuralizor
        • Jun 2004

3rd episode is on this sunday (feb 10th) i doubt it's gonna go lame. the first two episodes set the tone for the rest of the season, and i think this show will flow just fine. really surprised to hear HBO passed on this. can't imagine another show i need to see right now. since Dexter is in between seasons i'm totally lost. this is a nice fix.

Comment

• Shpira
          Angry Boy Child
          • Oct 2006

well i think dexter kind of got lame after he faced his brother and all...coincidently it really went sour when they changed the little kid who was playing his girlfriends son...at least thats when I stopped watching...
          The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
          Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Jibgolly
            Vortexuralizor
            • Jun 2004

sour? NO. it's funny to see you quote manson about music yet your opinions on so many other issues are about as shallow as no water in a tub.

try reading the [Dexter] books.

Comment

• Shpira
              Angry Boy Child
              • Oct 2006

The books might be good but I think the show is lame...over stating his sociopathy all the time. I understood that the first time I watched the show. Also the fact that everything is explained thoroughly and not much is left for the person watching to figure out on his own.

There were more things that pissed me off but I would have to watch it again to remember.

If you conclude that I am shallow because I don't like Dexter...well that just funny in its own right.
              The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Jibgolly
                Vortexuralizor
                • Jun 2004

nah. shallow takes more for me to notice than a simple disagreement about a tv show, but nevermind me, i dont feel like explanations tonight.

umm, what were we talking about?

Comment

• Shpira
                  Angry Boy Child
                  • Oct 2006

Fair enough...
                  The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jibgolly
                    nah. shallow takes more for me to notice than a simple disagreement about a tv show, but nevermind me, i dont feel like explanations tonight.

umm, what were we talking about?
                    We know he ain't shallow about his Conan! Thanks for the headsup, will check out the show. I'm kinda inbetween stuff to watch too after Dexter, Weeds, Heroes, Entourage, 30 Rock, Californication, ReGenesis. At least Lost is back, and I'm following this comedy called jPod based off Douglas Coupland's book.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Digger
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Nov 2004

interesting, just watched the first two episodies, prety good....

whats that thing he is smoking in the pipe?...it aint weed rite?

https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
                      All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

• Jibgolly
                        Vortexuralizor
                        • Jun 2004

no it's crystal. they say when you smoke it, that the high lasts a lot longer than snorting it. and when you inject it it lasts even longer. nasty drug, good show.

Comment

• Shpira
                          Angry Boy Child
                          • Oct 2006

The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Jibgolly
                            Vortexuralizor
                            • Jun 2004

i could cook a mean omelet on that pan.

Comment

• Shpira
                              Angry Boy Child
                              • Oct 2006

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJug16NlqPk[/YOUTUBE]
                              The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

Working...