• juampy
    Addiction started
    • Dec 2005

Sasha&Digweed@Mansion, South Beach, Miami

Confirmed at Digweed's website

to get the tickets www.wantickets.com ... pre sale: $50

Digweed Fan!

Groove Is EveryThing!

Gracias Ari por el nombre del Brownie Gigante !!!!
  • Steve Graham
    DJ Jelly
    • Jun 2004

Re: Sasha&Digweed@Mansion, South Beach, Miami

never going near that club again. saw S&D there a couple years back.. never seen so many roid raged bouncers acting like assholes in one place in my life.
    then to top it off one of said bouncers cut the sound right in the midst of sasha in the mix.. and then grabbed a mic waving his hand in the air like some wannabe MC..
    just a very uneasy feeling.. not to mention they were jacking the price up at the door

$50 PRe sale? lol.. hardly worth it IMO

Comment

• sakio pod
      SALAD TOSSER
      • Jun 2004

me to hate that place stuck up wanna beez

Comment

• jay813
        Platinum Poster
        • May 2005

...it is the typical south beach crowd, it doesnt bother me though as i never really pay attention to the crowd ...the only thing that kinda sucked was they close at 5.

since i did go last year to mansion i will try to catch them somewhere else if i can...

Comment

• chanty
          John, John, where art thou!
          • Jun 2004

My first wmc so I gotta go. Bought my tickets already!!
          Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• Steve Graham
            DJ Jelly
            • Jun 2004

by all means mate, im just stating my opinion and experience..
            it is a great venue, and i really hope it is more organised than when i went. the year i went i dont think they realised what they were in for. there was no line out front, just a mass of about 300 people.. so it was just a hairy scene.

i thought the crowd was ok to be honest it was the help and the bouncers that made it unfriendly.. oh and the 12.00 bottled water, lol.. ahhh, amc, cant wait!!!!

the bast part, well, not the best, but coming home and being able to buy a round of drinks without taking out a second mortgage

Comment

• superdave
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

I'd recommend going this year. Sasha & Digweed were great last year and Sasha was great this past November there too.

Mansion has definitely improved the last several months for DJ shows. They have bouncers on the sidewalk to keep a line in order and have people up front to get you your tickets.

The club also moved the VIP section back and now the clubbers can get close to the DJ and have room to dance. That was the big problem because you forced to watch the show from the side or the back of the club unless you did bottle service.

Don't get me wrong, you'll get some usual clubbers taking up space trying to look cool with bottle service. But, they are usually out of there by 3 am and the club is left with people there to see the DJ.
              Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• jay813
                Platinum Poster
                • May 2005

Originally posted by superdave

The club also moved the VIP section back and now the clubbers can get close to the DJ and have room to dance. That was the big problem because you forced to watch the show from the side or the back of the club unless you did bottle service.
                yeah,this was probably the biggest thing that bothered me about mansion, but its nice to see that they fixed that

Comment

• sakio pod
                  SALAD TOSSER
                  • Jun 2004

it was horrible seeing sasha the end of last year.....seeing them in 2004 the club was W I D E open the two big screens two or three boxes with girls dancing on them that was it...that was a SICK night

that hole vip shit made me feel uncomfortable unless you got up right in the front in the mosh pit zone and doubt i'll make it to mansion as good as its gonna be i'll skip out

Comment

• jesteraver
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Mar 2006

I got my tickets for this

Comment

Working...