X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

did yesterday (re: NCAA).....

did yesterday put the stamp on this season being one of the best seasons of collegiate football in the last 20 years or what?!?!?!?!?!

alabama only one left. every beatin up each other, a true, top 5, heads on favorite has not won in the last two weeks. every team going down.

amazing season, dictating why the NCAA will always beat out the NFL in footbal excitement.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • Steve Graham
    DJ Jelly
    • Jun 2004

Re: did yesterday (re: NCAA).....

100% agree.. just hoping usc doesnt sneak its way back into contention

always enjoy the college football season over the nfl, but this season is ridiculous.. on any given day

Comment

• Jenks
      I'm kind of a big deal.
      • Jun 2004

losing early in the season > losing late in the season

mizzou has to beat texas this weekend to get back in it.

being #1 this early in the season is like having a target on your back. not a good place to be.

usc will be in contention.

penn state is doing nicely!! (the big ten sucks tho, so i wonder if they'd be undefeated if they were in the big 12 or the SEC)

i think the big 12 has the best offenses in football the SEC has the best defenses.

big 12 v. sec in the title game.

big 12 is rolling this year.

Comment

• shosh
        Banned
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jenks
        losing early in the season > losing late in the season

mizzou has to beat texas this weekend to get back in it.

being #1 this early in the season is like having a target on your back. not a good place to be.

usc will be in contention.

penn state is doing nicely!! (the big ten sucks tho, so i wonder if they'd be undefeated if they were in the big 12 or the SEC)

i think the big 12 has the best offenses in football the SEC has the best defenses.

big 12 v. sec in the title game.

big 12 is rolling this year.
        i always thought mizzou was a little overrated. texas will beat them easily. i dont want to suggest a trashing, but i think they might get it done.
        big 10, pac 10, are pretty crappy this year. usc doesnt deserve to be in the top 10.
        i agree with jenks, the nat champ game will be sec-big 12, with big12 taking it. sec is living off the fumes and hype from last couple of years

Comment

• Steve Graham
          DJ Jelly
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by shosh
          i always thought mizzou was a little overrated. texas will beat them easily. i dont want to suggest a trashing, but i think they might get it done.
          big 10, pac 10, are pretty crappy this year. usc doesnt deserve to be in the top 10.
          i agree with jenks, the nat champ game will be sec-big 12, with big12 taking it. sec is living off the fumes and hype from last couple of years
          maybe so.. at least it probably wont be a blow out.. usc and the ohio state need to just go away

Comment

• Jenks
            I'm kind of a big deal.
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by shosh
            i always thought mizzou was a little overrated.
            I agree, and it's my alma mater. We're not a #1 team. We're first tier, but no way we're #1. We can't beat OU for starters. I watched last week's game with my friends at our loft and everyone was in agreement that we're probably somewhere in the 6-10 range, but don't deserve to be higher than that. Our defense sucks, especially the secondary. That said, i'm still holding my breath on beating texas, because if anything has been learned this season, nobody at the top is unbeatable.

Comment

• toasty
              Sir Toastiness
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jenks
              I agree, and it's my alma mater. We're not a #1 team. We're first tier, but no way we're #1. We can't beat OU for starters. I watched last week's game with my friends at our loft and everyone was in agreement that we're probably somewhere in the 6-10 range, but don't deserve to be higher than that. Our defense sucks, especially the secondary. That said, i'm still holding my breath on beating texas, because if anything has been learned this season, nobody at the top is unbeatable.
              Evidently our guys are fi-red up about that loss. Here's hoping that snaps them out of the complacency that they obviously brought into the OSU game. Will need a lot to beat Texas, though, very tough team -- especially in Austin...

Comment

• Steve Graham
                DJ Jelly
                • Jun 2004

^^^ Texas might also be flat after the win over OU and primed for an upset.. just the way this season has been playing out

Comment

• thesightless
                  Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                  • Jun 2004

everyone is over looking alabama, they already have quality wins, have an easier schedule for the short term and will play some potential top 10's late.
                  your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                  download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                    DJ Jelly
                    • Jun 2004

yeah UF v Alabama will be a great game, so will UF v UGA

Comment

• shosh
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2004

byu - tcu on thursday should be a good game. tcu - #1 defense in the country, byu undefeated trying to be a bcs buster

Comment

Working...