X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • miketpoto
    Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
    • Jan 2005

Re: It's your friends that make your world

I still have an IM window open from him the other day and I can't bring myself to close it.

Comment

• Mad'Em Fixer
      Addiction started
      • Aug 2008

I want you all to know that the MS family was one of the brightest spots in Steve's troubled soul. He loved you all very much.
      UFUCKINGCUNTCHA!!!!R.I.P. Jib!

Comment

• MJ
        Here since 2002
        • Jun 2004

mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• i!!ustrious
          I got some N64 Games Yo!!
          • Mar 2008

i'm so torn and in sorrow right now... but i cant imagine the pain you guys are going through...

i'm a new face here, and tho i have never met him in person... he had made me feel more than welcome when i fucked up. in the little that i knew him, i understood him as a truly great and unique individual... one who's loving understanding, humor, inclusiveness and mix-sets, warmed and radiated far and beyond barriers, as well as penetrated and connected past our personalities and touched the soul. they say death is like the shedding of a hair or like the changing of clothes -- just a steady diggers transition. so have a nice biker run and journey Steve. im sure we will all cross paths in future lives. cheers foreva brotha.

best of wishes and regards to all family and friends.

edit: i just got back from my narcotics anonymous meeting this afternoon, and i pretty much cried when i shared... you can guess some of the things i shared about. i have this urge that i have to come on here and express to everyone here this, cos, there is little if anyone i can talk to about this kind of stuff in my life. friends and family are pretty much indifferent to experiences such as these... but im sure some of us here understand the subtle lonliness of depression, addiction, and such... help us.

i'm grateful for u Jib, thank you and respect.

RIP Steve
          Last edited by i!!ustrious; November 11, 2008, 10:55:47 PM. Reason: condolences
          (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Bender420
            Tickle me Elmo!
            • Jun 2004

I was thinking of him over the weekend. Was hoping to make another trip to p-cola with Clint soon to visit.
            Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• lilsensa
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Bender420
              I was thinking of him over the weekend.
              Me to, man. On Saturday, I went on AIM to see if he was around. He wasn't....Then I got to thinking about some of the stuff that he has gone through...The pep talks we used to give eachother, meeting up @ Hyde Park Cafe in Tampa and being too drunk to even walk, confessing our deepest sins about women, relationships, getting drunk and talking on AIM on a Friday or Saturday night...We both agreed how big of losers we were to be home on a weekend talking to eachother drinking by ourselves (But with eachother)....These past few months I noticed that he and I talked less and less, he posted on here less than usual....I felt that something wasn't right...
              After noticing that he wasn't on AIM this past Saturday when I checked, I thought about all of this...I drank a lot of absinthe that afternoon, passed out early, but when I woke up...I felt something that I haven't felt since my grandfather died....You just know when something isn't right, and then I read the post this morning about all of this....Too surreal.
              RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Steve Graham
                DJ Jelly
                • Jun 2004

its a bit blurry, but i love this picture from Beach Plaza Hotel WMC 2006

Comment

• 88Mariner
                  My dick is smaller
                  • Nov 2006

I'm gutted to hear this. I never knew him personally, but all of those who have attested to thier friendship with him have deeply moved me. Grief is the price we pay for love, and these messages here attest to how much we all cared and loved him.

Rest in peace, Steve.
                  you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Garrick
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

he filled a void in my life for 3 years when i moved to atlanta. he was my only close friend in a huge city for a long time. i still have no idea what to think/say/feel.
                    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• RiseandShine
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Sep 2006

deeps thoughts to him and his loved ones
                      fuck
                      If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William Blake

Comment

• picklemonkey
                        Double hoodie beer monster
                        • Jun 2004

I've probably spent 2 weeks of my life in Steve's presence. After a week-long music-mullering in Miami with him and friends, or him and some random girl he had met waking my half-naked ass up at seven am, or just the two of us drinking and bullshitting on his couch at 5 in the morning to The Big Lebowski, his outlook on life was always consistent... life was too short to sleep it away when there's anything else to do.

Miami, Tampa, Miami, Miami, Pensacola... There were definitely some good times over the years. RIP Steve, you'll be missed

2005 Tampa

2006 WMC

Comment

• Garrick
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

let this be a message to anyone/everyone that feels depressed and trapped. please, for fucking sake, talk to someone about it. steve's solution is NEVER the correct solution.
                          Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Bender420
                            Tickle me Elmo!
                            • Jun 2004

i'm really at a loss for what to say. such a truely genuine guy, with a great sense of humor!!!
                            i'll always remember my conversations with him during the p-cola weekend. it seemed like everytime almost everytime we spoke we got engrosed in a deep conversation about music, except of course, when we were cracking up laughing. it seems we had a very similar twisted sense of humor!
                            Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• 88Mariner
                              My dick is smaller
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Garrick
                              let this be a message to anyone/everyone that feels depressed and trapped. please, for fucking sake, talk to someone about it. steve's solution is NEVER the correct solution.

seconded. my PM is open and i'll give my cell phone #. whatever it takes. even right now, if you want to just express your feelings, i'm there for you all to listen.
                              you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• DreamGirlie
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Jun 2004

How horribly sad I met him at WMC and he was a gentle soul in a big man. He was so nice, friendly and truly funny. I feel for those he left behind.
                                "Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."

Comment

Working...