Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TomTom
    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
    • May 2002

2008 Steve James mixes

On November 08, 2008, Steve James passed away. Rest in peace and be assured that we will never forget you and you will live on in our memories.
    Last edited by picklemonkey; November 30, 2008, 08:40:18 PM.
  • jarble187
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
    • Sep 2004

Re: 2008 Steve James mixes

Which set was the one that was streaming on Saturday? It was dated October 20th and titled Proton. Thanks.
    Push the envelope, watch it bend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

that I believe was the second part of his PCola mix which was due to appear on his next MCast show on Proton (at least thats what I could tell from the name of the set)
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• TomTom
        Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
        • May 2002

It's not included yet..grab it from the MCast 012 sticky in GYY in the meantime

Comment

• jarble187
          vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
          • Sep 2004

^^^Thanks guys, just found it.
          Push the envelope, watch it bend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011

Comment

• stephen bryan
            Fresh Peossy
            • Oct 2008

he da man

Comment

• Kinetic
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

I´m not sure where to post this, but anyway I´d like to say here that, as I mentioned briefly before on [MS], I´m a mod at a Portuguese sort of equivalent of MercuryServer, and as a long-time fan of Steve´s music, upon his passing, I decided to create a thread dedicated to him at that board.

What I did there was I uploaded my selection of his favourite sets of mine (did it myself so as to not take bandwidth from MS), these go from sets between 2004 and 2008.

Amongst these, naturally, was MercuryRising 011 from September 15, and I just HAVE to say here how much of an impression this set has left on everybody that has heard it.

We´re talking about people who had never heard of him, and were absolutely mesmerized by this mix, even people who had not listened to this type of music in a long while. I can say, for example, that this mix was the soundtrack to a lot of people´s NYE that are close to me.

Honestly, it´s one of the single most powerful proofs of how talented Jibby was, to see people being so blown away by what he did, and the September 15 mix is, I believe, his most perfect musical testament. I am very happy to have brought his art to new people.

Steve, you keep touching people´s souls with what you did, and you will forever. Thank you.
              "I play music at people" - Surgeon

http://soundcloud.com/kineticdj
              http://djkinetic.official.fm

Comment

• Steve Graham
                DJ Jelly
                • Jun 2004

^^^ thank you, that is so nice to read.. Steve did and always will touch many people forever through his representation of music as he did with his kind soul during his time here with us

Comment

Working...