• Jul 2005

Re: Best Internet record stores?

www.beatport.com good for mp3's to buy, good selection

Comment

• Yao
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Does anyone know any online vinyl stores that sell a lot of South American productions? I feel like it's a revelation, the stuff that comes from there...feels like i found part of 'home' in music land to me. But it's so damn hard to get that stuff....all the Martin Garcia/Guille Quero/DeepMariano/Frederico Giust/Fede Epis/Gustavo DiTomaso style stuff...

i need that.
      Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• federicog
        Getting warmed up
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Yao
        Does anyone know any online vinyl stores that sell a lot of South American productions? I feel like it's a revelation, the stuff that comes from there...feels like i found part of 'home' in music land to me. But it's so damn hard to get that stuff....all the Martin Garcia/Guille Quero/DeepMariano/Frederico Giust/Fede Epis/Gustavo DiTomaso style stuff...

i need that.
        Fede Epis is from Uruguay like me
        I know he has a couple of next releases under swift records.
        I'm not quite shure about those other guys.
        I think DeepMariano and Gustavo DiTomaso have a couple of things on digital labels like me.
        www.federicogiust.com

Comment

• jeffrey collins
          Not cool enough
          • Jun 2004

For those looking to get records from Juno. You can find almost all the same stuff at a local Columbus Ohio record shop that IS online at www.rezrec.com Tell them that I sent you and you'll be taken real good care of. They are getting in all kinds of awesome 12"s from all over the globe. I buy from there all the time....when I have $$$ to be buying records.
          Jeffrey Collins: Painter
          My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
          My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• Yao
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by federicog
            Originally posted by Yao

i need that.
            Fede Epis is from Uruguay like me
            I know he has a couple of next releases under swift records.
            I'm not quite shure about those other guys.
            I think DeepMariano and Gustavo DiTomaso have a couple of things on digital labels like me.
            The solution: I'm not buying a camera mate...I'm gonna save my money, sell one of my decks and buy 2 CDJ-200's. I'm going digital...I've had it with expensive vinyl, being broke all the time and missing out on new productions that people send me and I cannot use. AAARRGHHHH!!!

Hihi...

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• djsethnichols
              Addiction started
              • Jun 2004

Do both.
              I'll always seek out the vinyl for something I love and most definatley want to have around for a long time - plus a vinyl is more of a possession of the music in my mind. Digital gets lost in the files (upon files, upon files) and over abundance of CDRs. I'll settle for digital if its not worth the money to me, or if I can't get it on vinyl.
              https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• Yao
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Well, it's either going digital for me or call it quits within a year prolly if I don't start making a decent living by then. I have one more year of State support left here for my studies, and that 2nd year i'll have to cough it all up myself, meaning i need to have the lowest possible variable expenses by that time to ensure I can keep going on with it....so it's not even a question of what I like, it's just a cold hard fact. Change or quit. Simple....I'm not gambling on me doing well by that time, just taking precautions to make sure i can keep mixing ;-)

Comment

• Steve Graham
                  DJ Jelly
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by jeffrey collins
                  For those looking to get records from Juno. You can find almost all the same stuff at a local Columbus Ohio record shop that IS online at www.rezrec.com Tell them that I sent you and you'll be taken real good care of. They are getting in all kinds of awesome 12"s from all over the globe. I buy from there all the time....when I have $$$ to be buying records.
                  nice one, cheers!

Comment

• djsethnichols
                    Addiction started
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by jeffrey collins
                    Their site is pretty decent. Stock is decent.
                    Hop right over on I-70 for about 2.5 hours and you have my shop which is a physical store and an on-line store. Another good reference for new releases and a very extensive and deep back-stock of hard to finds and out of print titles > www.evolvingrecords.com

https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• mauroalonzi
                      Fresh Peossy
                      • Jul 2005

Vinyl records, DJ equipment and studio equipment at low prices. Same-day despatch and free shipping on many products.

Is The Best for me.

Comment

• bart_smastard
                        Gold Gabber
                        • May 2005

http://www.streetwisemusic.co.uk/getTitles.asp for ppl in england not huge stock but good track discriptions

Comment

• mauroalonzi
                          Fresh Peossy
                          • Jul 2005

In Argentina where i am from... the best site is

i recomended it

Comment

• bart_smastard
                            Gold Gabber
                            • May 2005

and if u eva get realy broke yao i'll let u dl a few recent releases off me on slsk ..digital is robbing the soul outa dj'ing but it's cutting down the cost

Comment

• Olivia
                              Fresh Peossy
                              • Apr 2005

Comment

• Yao
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by bart_smastard
                                and if u eva get realy broke yao i'll let u dl a few recent releases off me on slsk ..digital is robbing the soul outa dj'ing but it's cutting down the cost
                                Ooooo.... How schweet!

Thanks man...I do not mind downloading a bit, since the main chunk of my digital collection has been paid for ;-) Just hit me up on slsk, same name....

Comment

Working...