Sasha & Digweed - Live @ Club Mansion, Florida [WMC] - 27-March-2008 [6 hour Set]

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stereokind
    Getting Somewhere
    • Apr 2007

Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live @ Club Mansion, Florida [WMC] - 27-March-2008 [6 hour Set]

49 tracks in 6 hours, so fucking few any S & D fan could recognize this is not even their sound... horrible theres no mixing at alll...

Comment

• Jewel
      Getting warmed up
      • May 2007

Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live @ Club Mansion, Florida [WMC] - 27-March-2008 [6 hour Set]

Listen everybody to 90:30 really not s&d

Comment

• ddr
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

sad.

really had my hopes up
        "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• Adzey
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Mar 2008

and mine

what a fooker

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• coleby761
            Are you Kidding me??
            • May 2008

Dude WTF! What a fucking buzzkill. I think I actually had wood for a second.

Comment

• fer_
              Platinum Poster
              • May 2005

Fuck them all

Comment

• tiddles
                Encryption, Jr.
                • Jun 2004

you guys don't like my mix?

Comment

• fabric8
                  200mph Club
                  • Jul 2006

Comment

• funkykarma
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Jan 2006

Left this on download when I left home for a few drinks and was bummed to know that the download had terminated....NOW i'm not so disappointed!

Comment

• supaz
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

I'm almost certain this is fake. I was there and I remember how Sasha started his set off and he clearly played the Ladytron remix. Infusion was never played during the set either....garbage fake and it's deleted. Fucking lame.

Comment

• art71
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Jun 2004

Off with his head for posting a fake!

Comment

• tonig357
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Jun 2007

::kicks dirt:

i'll give it a listen anyway & see for myself...

Comment

• feather
                            Shanghai ooompa loompa
                            • Jul 2004

Knew the thread title was too good to be true when I saw it show up on my user cp!

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• zebramofo
                              Getting warmed up
                              • Aug 2007

if something seems to good to be true... usually is. FAKE

Comment

• arnani
                                Getting Somewhere
                                • Mar 2007

guys i m just so sorry wht could i do i got this set from another site i just listened to it it sounded s & d at the first but as u said the mixing is horrible so i agree totally its fake but i didnt know sry again for everybody

Comment

Working...