• Show
Clear All
  • cgmusic
    Gold Gabber
    • Mar 2008

The Shelborne Beach Resort Partners with DJ MAG for WMC 2009

March 24 - March 29
    DJmag @ The Shelborne WMC09

The Shelborne Beach Resort announces their partnership with Djmag UK for the hottest week in Miami Beach for WMC 09. The weeklong events bannered “DJMAG at THE SHELBORNE”, will include daily and nightly events poolside and in club Shine with special workshops, and networking in “The Lounge” this year.

Registered Hotel Guests Get In Free To All Events

DJ Workshops and Networking in "THE LOUNGE"

10 parties Day and Night from WED - SUNDAY

Confirmed DJ's at press time: David Guetta, Sasha, Dubfire, Danny Tenaglia, Hernan Cattaneo, Darren Emerson, Jonathan Peters, Fedde Le Grand, Sander Kleinenberg, Nick Warren, Dave Seaman, Anderson Noise, Gui Boratto, Steve Lawler, Axwell, Sebastian Ingrosso and more surprises to come.

Pre-tickets available soon via wantickets.com/shelborne
    Wantickets Lounge 09 pick up: Ocean Room (spiral Staircase front Lobby)

Shine @ The Shelborne Beach Resort
    1801 Collins Ave
    Miami Beach, Fl. 33139
    Book your rooms via www.shelborne.com
    Reservations 800 327-8757 or 305 531 1271

• Steve Graham
    DJ Jelly
    • Jun 2004

Re: The Shelborne Beach Resort Partners with DJ MAG for WMC 2009

nice, the Shelbourne typically has some really good parties.. last years canada loves miami party was GREAT

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

looking forward to this years wmc!

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• megan love
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jan 2005

i was all excited to stay at the shelbourne, but it might not be happening now.

apparently they are only allowing us single occupancy (wtf). so it will cost me (and anyone who comes/stays in our room) $50/day just to get into the hotel (on top of the $1500 my friend is paying for the room itself) . and the room reservation was supposed to come with 2 passes for all the parties at the hotel, but now they are only giving us 1. he might cancel his reservation, but i hope not. would be nice to be able to just go upstairs to the room whenever we wanted.

Comment

• floridaorange
          • Dec 2005

^hmm good info, what was the original reservation made for and how was it made?

I made mine online and called and confirmed there would be 4 of us. In my case are you saying it will be $50 x day for my 2 friends for hotel entry? And that they would both have to pay for entry to the parties?

Comment

• megan love
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by floridaorange
            ^hmm good info, what was the original reservation made for and how was it made?

I made mine online and called and confirmed there would be 4 of us. In my case are you saying it will be $50 x day for my 2 friends for hotel entry? And that they would both have to pay for entry to the parties?
            well, if you confirmed that there would be 4 of you, then i think you would be ok.

i know my friend made the reservation online. i'm not sure about anything else though (maybe he made the reservation for 1 person and now they won't let him change it for some reason? i dunno). i just found out all of this this morning and didn't get the full details. i will probably call the hotel myself tonight just to confirm what they told him this morning. the person he spoke with at the hotel last night said they didn't even have a reservation for him! yet they have already taken the $1500 out of his account (he was livid). so he called back this morning and spoke to a manager.

apparently it all boils down to the company throwing the events there, not necessarily "the shelbourne hotel" itself. the ticketing company basically owns the hotel for the week of wmc and can make their own rules. and it's miami (during conference no less) ... they will fuck you any way they can.

Comment

• floridaorange
              • Dec 2005

Yah, when i made my reservation they hadn't rolled this website out yet http://shinesouthbeach.com/ , maybe its time to ping them again to make sure they have everything together. How long ago did your friend make the reservation online originally?

Comment

• megan love
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jan 2005

ok, crisis adverted!

he made the reservation about 2 weeks ago i think. BUT he called them again tonight, and was able to change the reservation to 2 ppl at no extra charge, and we both get passes to all the events at the venue. and we can have up to 2 more people stay in the room for an additional $15 per day, per person. and they would get passes too.

i don't know wtf is going on with them, maybe they are unorganized, or just have some people who don't know wtf they're talking about. but as of now, everything is cool.

i'm SO relieved that it worked out and that we're staying there. i probably won't leave the hotel the whole weekend. lol. friday night and saturday are gonna be sick.

we'll definitely have to meet up since we're all staying there.

Comment

• megan love
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by floridaorange
                  Yah, when i made my reservation they hadn't rolled this website out yet http://shinesouthbeach.com/ , maybe its time to ping them again to make sure they have everything together. How long ago did your friend make the reservation online originally?
                  have you guys paid in full for the room yet? you definitely should if you haven't already.

apparently they are overbooked (imagine that), and only the people paid in full are guaranteed "a" room ... not necessarily the room they reserved. we reserved a balcony suite, but i guess we may not get that and will be stuck with whatever we get.

Comment

• floridaorange
                    • Dec 2005

^payed back in February, balcony better be there. Or they will get the wrath

Comment

Working...