• energizerbunny
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

SOS @ B.E.D Mar 24 WMC Miami!

Start Time:Tuesday, March 24, 2009 at 10:00pm
    End Time:Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 7:00am
    Street:929 Washington Ave
    City/Town:Miami, FL

Embrace presents the annual SOS WMC special featuring Desyn Masiello, Demi and Omid 16B at B.E.D. as a special WMC kick-off event..

SOS was born of a desire to create synergy. The multifaceted ‘rule of threes’ helps give balance to scores of compositions and also appears to apply in favour of SOS.
    Individually, Demi, Desyn and Omid have already excelled in the realms of electronic/house music, however, sometimes three heads beat one, six hands are better then two. With a common goal to move people, the innovative triad exist in an exciting digital era when live remixing, personal edits and inimitable shows all allow for differentiation – and this is where the dazzling SOS trailblazers shine with their icy-hot approach to DJing in the 21st century!

B.E.D. is a distinctive and relaxing retreat in the middle of South Beach's hottest nightlife district.

Pre sale has started/ get your tickets here:

http://www.wantickets.com/EventDetail.aspx?e_id=52058

Online / www.bedmiami.com

www.myspace.com/lisasant
    www.myspace.com/discotecamusic
    www.djmag.ae
    www.bringthebeats.com
  • Steve Graham
    DJ Jelly
    • Jun 2004

Re: SOS @ B.E.D Mar 24 WMC Miami!

perfect venue for these guys

Comment

• AntonyM
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Oct 2004

Would like to see this, not too many club dates as a trio.
      Originally posted by Shpira
      So came back last night...
      Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
      Originally posted by Illuminate
      Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
      2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
      3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
      4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• zen313
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

Can't wait... considering getting a bed. The early parties always rock. Less spring break crap, more hardcore music people... hehe

Comment

• day_for_night
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

i will be at this. meetups welcome

Comment

• chuckc
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by day_for_night
            i will be at this. meetups welcome

please fill us in....how was it?

Comment

• day_for_night
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

fan-fuckin-tastic. they played the perfect warm up set for miami. slow chuggin proggy disco shit to start, then slowly worked their way into a mix of tribal, disco, and tech. by the end it was absolute madness!! highly impressed

Comment

• chuckc
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

awesome. so glad to hear that. man i sure wish i was there expeianceing all of this.....

Comment

• jay813
                  Platinum Poster
                  • May 2005

sounds awesome...i saw them in 06 and i couldnt believe the energy in that place...last year was slightly disappointing, glad to hear they are still banging it out...

Comment

Working...