Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Bucs LB stabbed in head and neck

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chuckc
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Bucs LB stabbed in head and neck

maybe the bux jumped the gun on canning Brooks

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say the girlfriend of Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker Geno Hayes stabbed him in the head and in the neck.

A Hillsborough County Sheriff's spokeswoman says Hayes was taken to a hospital by a friend Saturday. The 21-year-old former Florida State player was treated and later released.

Deputies arrested 19-year-old Shevelle Bagley on Saturday afternoon. The sheriff's spokeswoman says Hayes and Bagley got into an argument, which led to Bagley grabbing a pair of scissors and stabbing Hayes in the head. He managed to get the scissors away from her, but authorities say she then grabbed a knife and stabbed him in the neck. Bagley was charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. Jail records show she was released Sunday on $25,000 bail.
  • lilsensa
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Bucs LB stabbed in head and neck

Oh how I loved living in Tampa.
    RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Steve Graham
      DJ Jelly
      • Jun 2004

sounds like a crazy bitch to me

what does this have to do with cutting Brooks?

Comment

• chuckc
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

^^^^geno hayes is going to be replacing brooks at linebacker, that is if he is able to avoid getting stabbed in the head and neck

Comment

• Steve Graham
          DJ Jelly
          • Jun 2004

gotcha, yeah eventually I guess, but even before this, there is on one on that team that is ready to move in to Brooks' position
          this guy was a special teams player last season and he blew out his ACL.. and now this.. feel bad for the guy

and that crazy bitch is getting charged with aggravated assault? wtf! if she only used the scissors I could see that, but then she grabbed a knife? how is that not attempted murder?

Comment

Working...