X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve Graham
    DJ Jelly
    • Jun 2004

this is so sad =(

Nick Adenhart, a rookie pitcher for the Los Angeles Angels, died in a car crash early Thursday morning, just hours after pitching in a game in Anaheim.

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Los Angeles Angels pitcher Nick Adenhart and two others were killed by a suspected drunk driver Thursday, a shocking end to the life of a rookie who had overcome major elbow surgery to realize his big league dreams.

The accident in neighboring Fullerton occurred hours after the 22-year-old pitcher made his season debut with his father in the stands, throwing six scoreless innings against the Oakland Athletics. The Angels ultimately lost the game 6-4.

RIP

I hope the son of a bitch pays dearly

• floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: this is so sad =(

heartbreaking, sincerely.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• fuctuup
      Addiction started
      • Aug 2007

What a great young prospect. Sad to see this tragic loss.
      "Dance to the \'ri-them\, to the \'ri-them\, to the \'r`im\"

Comment

• i!!ustrious
        I got some N64 Games Yo!!
        • Mar 2008

thank you for posting this here steve. we angels fans are devastated right now...

that game alone was strange that night, and when we heard this.... i'm at loss of words...

this one hit close to home too, cos a few of my good friends from high school where fellow students with the others at CSUF that where killed in that hit n run. so tragic.
        (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Steve Graham
          DJ Jelly
          • Jun 2004

unbelievable, I mean fair enough he was to be a great pitcher, but fuckin 22 years old taken away by a drunk driver, they need to throw the book at this guy and ANYone involved in an accident when under the influence
          Too often you hear about shit like this and the person has either had multiple dui's or arrests and they are STILL driving and out on the streets

Comment

• FM
            Wooooooo!
            • Jun 2004

indeed. murder charges are filed against the driver.

It's not bad enough he caused the accident, but then tried to run after...you do that, you're done period.

Kid could have made a nice name for himself in that rotation too over the long run.

Nice tribute tonight, and glad they won the game...granted it's against the Sox (Wakefield looked pretty rough), but still...
            FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
            "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
            Facebook!
            A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

Working...