• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unkle
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Mar 2007

Re: Random T**ugh,s

Originally posted by floridaorange
    Rosario, Argentina apparently has a really bad drugs and killings issue going on right now, which is strange for a peaceful place like Argentina. Unkle, do you know anything about this?
    I didn't hear about that,
    but probably there exist problems.

Originally posted by diegoff
    It´s not that peaceful any more. Things are going bad (economy, education, crime) due to politics. Everybody is angry. I´m 35, I´m not so old, but I´ve never seen something like this. I hope it ends soon, for good or for bad.

I can understand your point but we are not Siria, buddy.

Comment

• diegoff
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by unkle
      I can understand your point but we are not Siria, buddy.
      If you feel happy to be better than Siria... glad for you, I might be wrong, then.
      It´s a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
      Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
      May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

Comment

• KiwiTollway
        Platinum Poster
        • Jan 2014

You can talk yourself into or out of just about any action. Make sure your inner self talk is what's best for you as well as your future self, and things will always work out. If you want something to be easier, the more often you do it on a consistent basis, the easier it gets.

wait, that sounds like someone I know.... hmmm

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by KiwiTollway
          You can talk yourself into or out of just about any action. Make sure your inner self talk is what's best for you as well as your future self, and things will always work out. If you want something to be easier, the more often you do it on a consistent basis, the easier it gets.

wait, that sounds like someone I know.... hmmm
          100% - things will get better.... paying close attention to what tapes are playing in our heads is crucial! Negative patterns of thought that don't serve our purpose in life need to go.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• KiwiTollway
            Platinum Poster
            • Jan 2014

positively!

Comment

• floridaorange
              • Dec 2005

I recently floated again - look up "float tank" to learn more about it... but during my float I kept having the thought "stop trying to define everything." I've been exploring what that means to me and how it may be applied to my life.

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                Platinum Poster
                • Jan 2014

^^a really, really good message for you!

Had written much more but deleted... can't say it concisely.
                Last edited by KiwiTollway; August 27, 2014, 08:44:50 PM.

Comment

• floridaorange
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by KiwiTollway
                  Had written much more but deleted... can't say it concisely.
                  Screw concise, I enjoy reading posts that are improvisational... and I don't give a damn about punctuation, proper english, spelling or any of that nonsense. I'll save all that shit for the English professors on MS to spend time caring about. There are a couple you might have noticed, but fortunately not the majority

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jan 2014

ok, maybe I'll retype it then.

tomorrow, I'm tired and have had a long day. First thing in the morning I'll type it out again, I saved it to my phone before I deleted it.

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jan 2014

Re: Random Thoughts

Ok, so the float tank thing is very cool because you know how we all have a constant flow of thoughts, can't control that really, we can weed through them the best we can because sometimes they're thoughts implanted by others (our upbringing, conditioning, friends, etc.), sometimes they're based on what's happening around us at any given moment (external input), or past experiences, or based on our ego, etc.

When you're in a meditative state of any kind, that's when our minds are quieted enough so we can receive source message thoughts, which I believe are from our source/selves (i.e., your eternal self or for a certain belief system it would be God/creator whose connected to yourself). Anyway, that's when you get those kinds of thoughts you can only "receive" through meditation, listening to music, or that point when you're half asleep & half awake... your mind is quiet enough to receive a message.

Note them, journal them, ask what they mean, and be open to answers like you are, which is the whole point. They're spiritual messages (I think), guidance, directives. Some would say there is no guidance/directive, you're either in the right spot at they right time for something to occur or you're not. But I think if you tune-in to that source frequency, anything is possible.

Late last year, I received the message "Let go of a life that no longer serves you." and I didn't really know what that meant, and being rather stubborn, I was kind of resistant to letting go of anything, or more to the point, being told to let go of something in my life. But I opened to it anyway, started noting specific instances that were indicative of change, newness, something different and the passage kept coming to my mind "I'm doing something new, do you not perceive it?" and "I'm making a way in the wilderness, a new path in the desert" but it was up to me to SEE. So I carefully started noticing every little detail that had meaning for me. And honestly, I admit, I also overindulged in what really interested me and allowed myself no guilt in that. I was at the point where I had no other choice really. Casting out all guilt, I began to open to newness of a new life.

Soon, things started changing as I made careful notes; a new way of creating, a new way of interacting, new pathways opened, old friends fell away, my interests changed and were peaked in other directions, a new way of thinking/perceiving, and surprising opportunities started landing right before me. These are clues I was perceiving more in line with my eternal self.

So with "stop defining everything" what do you think that means? Do you think that's about finding yourself making X + Y = Z and defining Z as good/bad, positive/negative, wanted/unwanted, important/unimportant, and are those definitions bringing you joy? Are they what you've been conditioned to believe will bring you joy? By joy I mean, your inner spark & delight? Sometimes, do the definitions weigh you down or perplex & disappoint you? Your eternal self wants you to expand your views/perceptions because you are here for growth/expansion. The advice you carefully give to others, do you also willingly accept for yourself as worthy advice? If you're defining "everything" then you're also defining every X & every Y as well. That's a lot of defining and maybe limiting beliefs?

Only you know by what really resonates with you, what's enlightening for you. We all only see what we can see, hear, touch, smell, taste, but there is so much more to perceive and so much more going on around us. I think you're tuning-in to those. And it's a cool thing. There is synchronizing and energies, influences beyond the physical (I know many would disagree, these are just my own views), and unique experiences awaiting you.

Well, as you know, being a parent really expands your awareness in many ways. Things you always believed, you now experience as sometimes "Is this really right? because it doesn't feel as I believed." That's expansion from preconceived ideas/definitions.

Just some thoughts, hope they help. Throw out anything I've written that doesn't resonate.
                      Last edited by KiwiTollway; August 28, 2014, 12:39:26 AM.

Comment

• floridaorange
                        • Dec 2005

tomorrow is fine, im shooting a commercial all day and will be on here during breaks

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jan 2014

I edited my post above yours instead of making a new post, whoops.. Enjoy, no editing/checking for errors, hope it makes some sense.

Comment

• sbando
                            Going back to Romford
                            • Apr 2008

I need a new laptop, I need it for work but I have no money. So I can't work and I can't make the money.
                            ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                            ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                            ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
                            ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• DIDI
                              Aussie Pest
                              • Nov 2004

^^^ I know what that feels like. !!
                              Originally posted by TheVrk
                              it IS incredible isn't it??
                              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• sbando
                                Going back to Romford
                                • Apr 2008

Thank you, Didz . It's driving me mad.
                                ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                                ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                                ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
                                ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚