• Show
Clear All
  • arielus
    He's back, in Pog form
    • Jun 2004

Re: Mercuryserver 7th birthday mixes from Hernan Cattaneo, Quivver and RPO

happy birthday to MS!
    proud to be member of this site from the beginning

I only listened to hernan's set so far, it's excellent.
    Anyone noticed the track with the music of tv series Heroes ? made by a local producer, as far as i know
    http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
    http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
    http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo

Comment

• Homegrove
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Happy birthday!

I first joined MS primarily for the Kiss100-mixes but last year I've started to get more and more involved.

For obvious reasons.

There's no other place on the interweb with more amazing and friendly bunch of people. Amazing music, amazing pics and amazing TITS!

Here's for another 7 years and I hope to meet a bunch of you for the first time in Bedrock's 11th birthday in October in London.
      Forward thinking house music

Comment

• chuckc
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DIDI
        If Hernan plays like this when he is here in under two weeks , I will be quite happy to die on the dancefloor!!!

^^no doubt. this is an exceptional mix.... happy bday ms!!.......i am only through part1 and this has got to be the best hernan live mix i have ever heard....much thanks to hernan for providing our community with such a gem. incredible mix.

Comment

• josalo
          Addiction started
          • Apr 2008

Happy Brithday MS
          Where a forum becomes on a community!
          "superdeepsexyhypergroovalicioustrpfunkhousevi bes"

Comment

• heretic
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2004

congrats! and THANK YOU!
            I was in coma.

Comment

• dusk
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Sweet! I just woke up....

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY [MS]

Thanks soooo much Tom and Kamal, you guys rock Thanks to MJ and asdf (just read Kamal's post) for the birthday celebratory mixes and all the contributors in the P&R section!

And new sets... dang ... RPO, Quiver (my long time favs) and of course Hernan, what awesome Birthday pressies (shouldn't it be the other way round) .. I can't wait

I still remember the first time I stumbled across this site in search of the Kiss mixes and was pleasantly surprised to find such an awesome music community.

Long live [ms] for another 7 x 77 + years

~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• Funky Dredd
                Are you Kidding me??
                • May 2005

Happy Birthday [MS] and thanks Tom, Kamal and the whole staff for everything you do
                Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

• Aleks_B
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Nov 2006

Happy 7th b-day to MercuryServer!!!

Thank you all for this awesome community, i can't wait to meet more MS people in the future!
                  aleks_b - re_azure | my_space

Comment

• Aleks_B
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Nov 2006

ps. I am soooooo pumped to hear the Hernan mixes!
                    aleks_b - re_azure | my_space

Comment

• unkle
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • Mar 2007

Happy Birthday Mercury!!!!!!!!, thanks for Hernan and everything.

Comment

• tsa
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Jan 2008

Just to echo what's been said, thx for a great resource for getting some quality music, but moreso for the banter and knowledge and passion that all the peeps share on this board.

To me, it's a great exampe of synergy as it's best. I'm relatively new (compared to others here), but I look fwd to forging some good friendships here and also sharing my music too.

Thx to everyone who works so diligently to keep this website up and running and sparkling the way it does. Feliz Anniversario MS

Comment

• threehills
                          I heart Lollergirl
                          • Jun 2005

I'm a little late to the party but I wore my birthday suit.

Thanks to Kamal, Tom, and everyone else who makes this place one of the few spots I still have to visit. Just can't kick this habit.
                          It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• diegoap
                            Getting warmed up
                            • May 2005

Hey !!! Happy b-day mercuryserver !!!
                            I don't write too much here (I spend long time moderating another forum... lol)

But I want to say that mercury is far one of the best sites/forum on the net.
                            A great information source. Thanks to all of you that make this possible.

Happy bday!
                            from Buenos Aires, Argentina (AOW)

Diego
                            ... nos tap? el agua !!

Comment

• feather
                              Shanghai ooompa loompa
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by threehills
                              I'm a little late to the party but I wore my birthday suit.
                              We don't wanna know if you're posting nude!

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                              a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                              Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• dusk
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Jun 2004

Very nice Flyer!

~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

Working...