Mixtapes from Resident DJs @ Simon's Gainesville Florida (mid to late '90s)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stella
    Getting Somewhere
    • Feb 2008

Re: Mixtapes from Resident DJs @ Simon's Gainesville Florida (mid to late '90s)

It was whoever the guy was who sold me the isi whip cream chargers that day. No need to send the tape, I appreciate it though! I am sure that the Joe C. and the Harshman tapes that you have are not on here, please post you when have a chance. Thanks again

Comment

• chunky
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by ddr
      any more to that tenaglia set? =D
      I have it I will upload it
      Originally posted by res0nat0r
      OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• chunky
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jan 2006

Danny Tenaglia - Gemini Party 1998 Part 2

Comment

• chunky
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by thisuxbig
          thx Chunky. sorry about any reposts. I'm kinda new here and not sure what's up already. I was going by what Chang has listed and uploaded on the Simons Reunion Facebook page.
          No problem, Ive added part 2 of the Tenaglia set to your earlier post

Comment

• carlos7milezmzk
            Fresh Peossy
            • Feb 2010

anyone have any dj kelly-d?

Comment

• thisuxbig
              Getting warmed up
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by carlos7milezmzk
              anyone have any dj kelly-d?
              Uh.... who?
              Don't rush a genius - Brad Dobbs 2002

Comment

• robydail
                Fresh Peossy
                • Mar 2010

I would kill for a old Chris Gallagher tape from 91(?) that I had, but was destroyed from over use, labeled gator growl.
                Really any early 90's Chris G or Todd Baron mixes would be awesome.
                Last edited by robydail; March 6, 2010, 07:23:35 PM. Reason: change and to any

Comment

• lindsayyscott
                  Fresh Peossy
                  • Apr 2010

wow.

Comment

• scuzzbopper
                    Fresh Peossy
                    • Apr 2010

I can't even believe I found this site........................I lost all my tapes through the years, but still have my records from back then. Those where some of the most fun times in my life. I was on the roof top many nights. The music was some of the best
                    Last edited by scuzzbopper; June 19, 2010, 04:23:14 PM.

Comment

• MorrisCE
                      Fresh Peossy
                      • May 2010

Thanks for adding these downloads chunky. I treasure my Boyd Westerman mix tape "Make It Come Alive". I am so scared of having it get eaten by my tape deck. Now though, I've downloaded it from your link. Thank you, thank you, thank you! So stoked to have it as an MP3 now.

Comment

• tranceportxxx
                        Fresh Peossy
                        • Jul 2010

go to soulseek and search zen 96 they have sasha n digweed part 1 threw part 6 zen...i was there was one of the craziest night ever good luck 6 cd total

Comment

• boy412
                          Fresh Peossy
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by scuzzbopper
                          I can't even believe I found this site........................I lost all my tapes through the years, but still have my records from back then. Those where some of the most fun times in my life. I was on the roof top many nights. The music was some of the best
                          Ditto...still have my records too! I'll have to dig through my stash of tapes and see what I still have. So many good ones have been lost over the years. This forum is a treasure trove, so big love to those who have been encoding and uploading. Who would of thought I could have a Chris Harshman set on my f'ing iPod?

Comment

• boy412
                            Fresh Peossy
                            • Aug 2010

OK...so I've dug through my stuff and found a few tapes worth sharing...

Todd Barron - "Beat Don't Stop" 9.30.93
                            Joe C. & Boyd @ Simon's - 4.30.94
                            Brent Bader - 3.15.95
                            Farley & Heller - 5.6.95 (tape 1 of 3, others have been lost)
                            Chris Fortier - October Promo (???)

Now just need to find a deck!

Comment

• flutterby3
                              Fresh Peossy
                              • Aug 2010

My husband proposed to me on the rooftop at the Winter Solstice party in 1997. Arranged a lot of friends to be there and of course one of our favorite DJ's was there John Digweed. I have the flyer framed but if anyone has sets from that night (1-18-97) I would be thrilled! This year is our #10 and I think a set from that night would be a great little something to pass to him.

Comment

• Thaddyp
                                Fresh Peossy
                                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by phuck'm-up
                                A little bird told me that Simon has all of it on DAT?

He does,,, but he will not give them out anymore because of "The Incident."

Comment

Working...